Not open for further replies.

Robin

Retired Admin
Re: The Server's Status

TommyB said:
KoMaR said:
Jetty said:
KoMaR said:
It's a fucking DDoS, what's not to understand here? Do you think TommyB's server would be untouchable? Well, I don't think so.
Shows what you know.

Please enlighten me. :)
I don't know where people got the idea that my server would be untouchable.
Indeed, it's far beyond that. jk lol

Let's just wait. :read: <-- I found time to study! Profit.

TheOne

Donator

Then just change the host, waiting that the problem with this one will be fixed, and invest in a better protection package...I mean, I think there's enough money from the donations, right?

Don_Vincent

Donator

TheOne said:
Then just change the host, waiting that the problem with this one will be fixed, and invest in a better protection package...I mean, I think there's enough money from the donations, right?

^^ True. But we all know how stubborn Alec is.

Natty

Donator

Don_Vincent said:
TheOne said:

^^ True. But we all know how stubborn Alec is.
I think it's only fair some money is given back to the server and used to protect us from things like this. The majority of us are donators, if this was a purchased game everyone would be outraged.

EDIT: In the last twenty days donations were just under...£400. Average it out over a year span and that's over £7000. So yes, there's enough money.

Kumode

Retired Admin

KoMaR said:
Jetty said:
KoMaR said:
It's a fucking DDoS, what's not to understand here? Do you think TommyB's server would be untouchable? Well, I don't think so.
Shows what you know.

Please enlighten me. :)

To be honest, this host has so many problems. Desync nearly daily (and no it's not MY internet), it's down forever, jamieede is extremely unresponsive (probably pre-occupied with his life, which I understand and don't blame him for that). Whereas if we would take Tommy's suggestion, even if the server would be down Tommy would be able to boot it up quick enough, because he's active in nearly every timezone. :whistling:

Status
Not open for further replies.