The Server's Status [UPDATE!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePasst

Retired Admin
Re: The Server's Status

Alvar said:
Installed DayZ just in time, I'm the only one not giving a fuck right now? :D

Crysis 3 ma mayne, and dead space and new starcraft expansion is coming soon so enough to do!

Micho

Helper

DDOS, short for Distributed Denial of Service, is a type of DOS attack where multiple compromised systems -- which are usually infected with a Trojan -- are used to target a single system causing a Denial of Service (DoS) attack. Victims of a DDoS attack consist of both the end targeted system and all systems maliciously used and controlled by the hacker in the distributed attack. FU Hackers. :banhammer:

KoMaR

Donator

It's a fucking DDoS, what's not to understand here? Do you think TommyB's server would be untouchable? Well, I don't think so.

Jetty

Retired Admin

KoMaR said:
It's a fucking DDoS, what's not to understand here? Do you think TommyB's server would be untouchable? Well, I don't think so.
Shows what you know.

SauceG0d

Donator

Mac said:
COME ON FUCKING SERVER I HAVE NO LIFE OR FRIENDS COME OUT SO I CAN BE A FUCKING LOSER ALREADY FAKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK I WANNA DM

Crazy Andre

Retired Admin

KoMaR said:
Regardless the current host isn't doing so well.

Status
Not open for further replies.