Status
Not open for further replies.

Bauer

Retired Admin
Earl said:
BauerÔäó said:
Earl said:
TommyB said:
Why haven't the complaint guidelines been done?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Men, it takes like an hour to do one thread, i am a lazy polack

You should use
Code:
[strike][/strike]
As well on the rules that have been removed. Because now, even though they are white, it seems a little unclear what it means.
Actually that's exactly how it was at the start, but then Xtreme raged at me on Xfire, saying that it looks terrible and it hurts his eyes, and that I have to change it or he'll do that instead, so I just went like "ok shaddap" and changed it to grey font. :p

Lol xD

Try doing one rule with the strike, and let us see :D

Dexter_Colt

Donator
BauerÔäó said:
Earl said:
TommyB said:

You should use
Code:
[strike][/strike]
As well on the rules that have been removed. Because now, even though they are white, it seems a little unclear what it means.

I definitely agree with the
Code:
[strike][/strike]
, which needs to be added for the formats.
I also said as the first reply, that the blank/white boxes don't make much sense as it's not saying anywhere that it's suppose to mean "old/deleted rules" - Needed for the newcomers.

Xtreme

Donator
Earl said:
BauerÔäó said:
Earl said:
TommyB said:

You should use
Code:
[strike][/strike]
Actually that's exactly how it was at the start, but then Xtreme raged at me on Xfire, saying that it looks terrible and it hurts his eyes, and that I have to change it or he'll do that instead, so I just went like "ok shaddap" and changed it to grey font. :p
Removed rules should be removed IMO, and not kept.
Also, the color (and strikes) you had for the removed rules were hurting my eyes.

TommyB

Owner
Xtreme said:
Earl said:
BauerÔäó said:
Earl said:
TommyB said:

You should use
Code:
[strike][/strike]
Also, the color (and strikes) you had for the removed rules were hurting my eyes.

Crybaby. :laugh:

Xtreme

Donator
TommyB said:
Xtreme said:
Earl said:
BauerÔäó said:
Earl said:
TommyB said:

You should use
Code:
[strike][/strike]

Crybaby. :laugh:
fu2

Status
Not open for further replies.