What's new

The rules section has been enhanced

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quin

Gold Member
Admirable, commendable, congenial, crack*, deluxe, excellent, exceptional, favorable, first-class, first-rate, gnarly, gratifying, great, honorable, marvelous, neat*, nice, pleasing, precious, prime, rad, recherch├®, reputable, satisfactory, satisfying, sound, spanking, splendid, sterling, stupendous, super, super-eminent, super-excellent, superb, superior, tip-top, up to snuff.

Rich

Donator
Quin said:
Admirable, commendable, congenial, crack*, deluxe, excellent, exceptional, favorable, first-class, first-rate, gnarly, gratifying, great, honorable, marvelous, neat*, nice, pleasing, precious, prime, rad, recherch├®, reputable, satisfactory, satisfying, sound, spanking, splendid, sterling, stupendous, super, super-eminent, super-excellent, superb, superior, tip-top, up to snuff.

Stupid, retarded, dazed, stunned, stupefied, unintelligent, anserine, dopy, foolish, goosy, jerkyblockheaded, boneheaded, duncical, duncish, fatheaded, loggerheaded, thick-skulled, wooden-headedcloddish, doltishdense, dim, dull, dumb, obtuse, slowgaumless, gormlesslumpish, lumpen, unthinkingnitwitted, senseless, soft-witted, witless and weak comment.

Earl

Head of Maps
Mapper
TommyB said:
Why haven't the complaint guidelines been done?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Men, it takes like an hour to do one thread, i am a lazy polack

Bauer

Retired Admin
Earl said:
TommyB said:

You should use
Code:
[strike][/strike]
As well on the rules that have been removed. Because now, even though they are white, it seems a little unclear what it means.

Earl

Head of Maps
Mapper
BauerÔäó said:
Earl said:
TommyB said:

You should use
Code:
[strike][/strike]
As well on the rules that have been removed. Because now, even though they are white, it seems a little unclear what it means.
Actually that's exactly how it was at the start, but then Xtreme raged at me on Xfire, saying that it looks terrible and it hurts his eyes, and that I have to change it or he'll do that instead, so I just went like "ok shaddap" and changed it to grey font. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.