What's new

The Crackdown on Robbery and DM Squads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pekson

Donator
DenisBVB said:
Alright, I know I am not the main thing here but I will explain a bit.
We are not DMers that go around and ''kill'' people for no-reason. If we did kill anyone we had a reason or, they shot back which of course we shot back.
And some people say we MG, NO. We got an TS Channel which is IC/OOC, we got binds for the radio.
You saying we drive fast cars, and shit? Ye', we drive fast cars atleast we can afford the repairs, get to our level.
I am totally fucked about this bullshit, no-one has been provoking us for the past week becuase they know they should not be fucking with us.
The only big shootout I have been in is the one in AP Cave, the one that happend in Las Barrancas I am not apart off. I am sick off this saying we should get banned. This post has not been posted to just tell people out and shit. You got a topic called ''Complaints'' feel free to go there and post an complain if you feel so.
Let's go from begining, WE have been in many complaints and? We barely get banned. Why? Becuase we know what's right and what's not, YES everyone makes mistakes, but I am just sick becuase, everytime we do something everyone PM's us saying : DM, Moron and shit. Accept If you die, It's only a fucking game.
And what I just realized I probably wasted more then 200grand on guns, which I lost. I will try to get in more RP situations, If you want me banned sure go ahead. But as I said If I don't get banned, I will try to get in more RP sitatuations and stop buying alot of guns. I will atleast get hand gun, keep it on me for self-defence. If you got a problem with me, go ahead.
The problem with this is that this is a ROLEPLAY server after all, why would a group of rich people that can obviosuly afford any gun/car they want go around robbing people for petty money? Robbery is usually a last resort for people who are barely getting by and/or are homeless, not some rich people with supercars and whatnot, not only is this poor character development, but it's totally unrealistic, in real life you can get over 10 years in prison for armed robbery (Depending on the country of course). Also "Get on our levels".. smh.
When I used to rob I did it on my cocaine addicted character who spends all of his money on coke and digs up dumpsters for food, and even then, I always roleplayed the aftereffects of it, such as puking, adrenaline rushes, panic attacks etc. From what we see, your only purpose on the server is guns and money, which is frowned upon in the community, thus, I believe you should remain banned.

Gonzo

Donator
Pekson said:
DenisBVB said:
We are not DMers that go around and ''kill'' people for no-reason. If we did kill anyone we had a reason or, they shot back which of course we shot back.
And some people say we MG, NO. We got an TS Channel which is IC/OOC, we got binds for the radio.
You saying we drive fast cars, and shit? Ye', we drive fast cars atleast we can afford the repairs, get to our level.
I am totally fucked about this bullshit, no-one has been provoking us for the past week becuase they know they should not be fucking with us.
The only big shootout I have been in is the one in AP Cave, the one that happend in Las Barrancas I am not apart off. I am sick off this saying we should get banned. This post has not been posted to just tell people out and shit. You got a topic called ''Complaints'' feel free to go there and post an complain if you feel so.
Let's go from begining, WE have been in many complaints and? We barely get banned. Why? Becuase we know what's right and what's not, YES everyone makes mistakes, but I am just sick becuase, everytime we do something everyone PM's us saying : DM, Moron and shit. Accept If you die, It's only a fucking game.
And what I just realized I probably wasted more then 200grand on guns, which I lost. I will try to get in more RP situations, If you want me banned sure go ahead. But as I said If I don't get banned, I will try to get in more RP sitatuations and stop buying alot of guns. I will atleast get hand gun, keep it on me for self-defence. If you got a problem with me, go ahead.
The problem with this is that this is a ROLEPLAY server after all, why would a group of rich people that can obviosuly afford any gun/car they want go around robbing people for petty money? Robbery is usually a last resort for people who are barely getting by and/or are homeless, not some rich people with supercars and whatnot, not only is this poor character development, but it's totally unrealistic, in real life you can get over 10 years in prison for armed robbery (Depending on the country of course). Also "Get on our levels".. smh.
When I used to rob I did it on my cocaine addicted character who spends all of his money on coke and digs up dumpsters for food, and even then, I always roleplayed the aftereffects of it, such as puking, adrenaline rushes, panic attacks etc. From what we see, your only purpose on the server is guns and money, which is frowned upon in the community, thus, I believe you should remain banned.
And you are writing this? After you shot 5 people down next to the 48, and you had an MP5?

Pekson

Donator
DenisBVB said:
The shootout had nothing to do with me robbing anyone, it was self-defense rather.
viewtopic.php?f=53&t=153030 :)
Anyway, I won't be fueling the fire anymore, you have a nice day.

Oh edit: So what if I had an mp5 and gunned down 5-6 people? Lol it was for a good IC reason and it's not something I do frequently, unlike you used to.

A-list

Silver Member
what country do you think san andreas takes place in? we both know it isn't iraq

Pekson

Donator
A-list said:
what country do you think san andreas takes place in? we both know it isn't iraq
San Andreas is a take on California, and according to the Californian penal code
TFheJDOuRKGCSuroI8QyiQ.png

Note the last one, 25 to life. :cap:

lunatic.

Platinum Member
DenisBVB said:

f3c.gif

Andre

Bronze Member
Does this include CIU? They been robbin guns from most of the server

Status
Not open for further replies.