The Crackdown on Robbery and DM Squads

Status
Not open for further replies.

lunatic.

Platinum Member
Khaleesi said:
alright so someone make me understand why isn't shonice randy & co banned yet

1cb64389354be44bbbaf2bea27cad271.png

this is the kind of shit that happens 5 times a day w/ these ppl (p.s. there's 3 more dead behind that cop car and 2 more behind that sultan on the right)

?

thats normal for them

Lee

Platinum Member
Khaleesi said:

this is the kind of shit that happens 5 times a day w/ these ppl (p.s. there's 3 more dead behind that cop car and 2 more behind that sultan on the right)

?

at least wait til im allowed to patrol before u ban them so i can smoke em :coolguns: :coolguns: :coolguns: :coolguns: :coolguns: :coolguns: :coolguns: :coolguns: :coolguns: :coolguns: :coolguns:

TommyB

Owner
Khaleesi said:

?

YqgvGp9.png

?

K3V

Banned
Diversity said:
Khaleesi said:

?
thats normal for them

Skip to 26 seconds!!! :bangin: :bangin:

Leetzy

Banned
Khaleesi said:

?

cus they biggest criminals man!! their mob rp is top heavy rp shit!!

lol yes i agree with khaleesi, the entire cancerous toxic weapon hungry dm squad which consists of Shonice Randy, Kelia Wright, Lucy Ferra, Grant McLaughlan, need to leave this server.
I have never seen them roleplay something properly, all they do is drive around as already said in expensive cars such as Cheetah, Premiere, Shonice drove an Infernus (cancerous to act like you're rich but you change your donator vehicle only), Bullet, and other things, acting like 'mob' or 'biggest criminals' as said once by Kelia Wright.

Here's an example, so I was on my alt and was supposed to kill someone. I locate the person and in the moment I kill her Kelia comes and sees that I have a gun. I obviously dipped but guess what, Kelia decided to follow me.
I obviously pulled over to see what she wants and then she pulled a gun. After PMing Kelia why would she follow me her response was 'kelia weapon hungry, soz'.

She then left, and I drove off and eventually left the server. Three hours later I pop in online, and go to Monty where Kelia and Shonice are driving around. They spot me and immediatly start following me, in the intention to start a shootout obviously and take my gun. They called Lucas aswell, and after aprox. 10 mins of them following me a shootout started. I got in cover behind my Huntley while Kelia and Shonice were in cover behind a Premiere. I shot Shonice in the head. LUCAS was literally standing next to me on a bike, spectating the shootout (even tho i ignored him, is it realistic to stand next to someone armed while hes shooting ?)and then he rammed me. Shonice and Kelia simply hopped out of cover and /me TAKE HIS GUN and they dipped.
After asking Shonice where did I hit her she said she will RP the headshot as if i shot her in the cheek, lol.

To clear things up, the squad is only hungry for weapon. No rp is ever shown from them.

Codac

Donator
Khaleesi said:

?
khaleesi you dumb idiot man from a country shonice randy is banned.

but every one else in her squad isn't but now that they know they are being watched they'll hopefully stop their stupid shit

A-list

Silver Member
if roleplay to you is hanging out at a pizza joint making friends with adults who act like children, spend your time robbing and shooting people and calling it character development, meanwhile grasping onto your excuse of an admin record in the process, you're fucking useless and deserve to be banned

+ no one wears fedoras anymore what year do you think it is

Leetzy said:
Khaleesi said:

?

cus they biggest criminals man!! their mob rp is top heavy rp shit!!

lol yes i agree with khaleesi, the entire cancerous toxic weapon hungry dm squad which consists of Shonice Randy, Kelia Wright, Lucy Ferra, Grant McLaughlan, need to leave this server.
I have never seen them roleplay something properly, all they do is drive around as already said in expensive cars such as Cheetah, Premiere, Shonice drove an Infernus (cancerous to act like you're rich but you change your donator vehicle only), Bullet, and other things, acting like 'mob' or 'biggest criminals' as said once by Kelia Wright.

Here's an example, so I was on my alt and was supposed to kill someone. I locate the person and in the moment I kill her Kelia comes and sees that I have a gun. I obviously dipped but guess what, Kelia decided to follow me.
I obviously pulled over to see what she wants and then she pulled a gun. After PMing Kelia why would she follow me her response was 'kelia weapon hungry, soz'.

She then left, and I drove off and eventually left the server. Three hours later I pop in online, and go to Monty where Kelia and Shonice are driving around. They spot me and immediatly start following me, in the intention to start a shootout obviously and take my gun. They called Lucas aswell, and after aprox. 10 mins of them following me a shootout started. I got in cover behind my Huntley while Kelia and Shonice were in cover behind a Premiere. I shot Shonice in the head. LUCAS was literally standing next to me on a bike, spectating the shootout (even tho i ignored him, is it realistic to stand next to someone armed while hes shooting ?)and then he rammed me. Shonice and Kelia simply hopped out of cover and /me TAKE HIS GUN and they dipped.
After asking Shonice where did I hit her she said she will RP the headshot as if i shot her in the cheek, lol.

To clear things up, the squad is only hungry for weapon. No rp is ever shown from them.
just to add ive ironically been in this exact same situation with lucy ferra and their gang of shitheads

Khaleesi

Donator
alright thank you admin team for banning shonice randy i doubt she did anything else but go with a bag and an mp5 on her back while in game

let's now crack down on the people she's been dragging into bullcrap stupid rp aka lucas wright kelia wright grant mclauchlan and quite a few others hanging with lucy ferra

if these people can explain to me why they rob ppl while evading cops in numerous sultans and some of them own two businesses at once for the matter i wont talk anymore but im sorry thats all they're doing, ive nothing against any of them and it's even sad cause some of them been quite sound but now they're straight up deathmatching people w/o any reason behind it and it became stupid

i dont mind shooting people while on cop duty but i do mind arresting the same person 5 times a day considering that's only when they don't have weapons on them cause they died 10 times prior to that

so hello get good or fuck off

ignore the cops that bunched up and died cause that's just people not caring about rp and rushing and misunderstanding what they were supposed to do but let's take a look at the 8 people deep in aks in the /rock mine doing jackshit and waiting to get breached to have fun shooting people

LeGGGeNNdA

Diamond Member
Khaleesi said:
alright thank you admin team for banning shonice randy i doubt she did anything else but go with a bag and an mp5 on her back while in game

let's now crack down on the people she's been dragging into bullcrap stupid rp aka lucas wright kelia wright grant mclauchlan and quite a few others hanging with lucy ferra

if these people can explain to me why they rob ppl while evading cops in numerous sultans and some of them own two businesses at once for the matter i wont talk anymore but im sorry thats all they're doing, ive nothing against any of them and it's even sad cause some of them been quite sound but now they're straight up deathmatching people w/o any reason behind it and it became stupid

i dont mind shooting people while on cop duty but i do mind arresting the same person 5 times a day considering that's only when they don't have weapons on them cause they died 10 times prior to that

so hello get good or fuck off

ignore the cops that bunched up and died cause that's just people not caring about rp and rushing and misunderstanding what they were supposed to do but let's take a look at the 8 people deep in aks in the /rock mine doing jackshit and waiting to get breached to have fun shooting people

ban all the guys in that video

Status
Not open for further replies.