The Crackdown on Robbery and DM Squads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee

Platinum Member
UnrealRidas said:
Lee said:
UnrealRidas said:
It's funny how the amount of players who come on in game has went down by a lot ;D

good

Can't be too good, because admins will eventually make rules that are so shit for regular players. For example SO has basically all the permission to do whatever they want. Making it impossible for the criminals. And eventually people will get annoyed of it and maybe, just made the server will only have 50 people everyday.

regular players dont go round robbing and dming constantly pal

SupRime

Donator
Lee said:
UnrealRidas said:
Lee said:
UnrealRidas said:
It's funny how the amount of players who come on in game has went down by a lot ;D

good

Can't be too good, because admins will eventually make rules that are so shit for regular players. For example SO has basically all the permission to do whatever they want. Making it impossible for the criminals. And eventually people will get annoyed of it and maybe, just made the server will only have 50 people everyday.

No no-.. I understand people that come on for ONLY to shoot and rob. But there are people that want to RP criminal, and rob people once or twice weekly. I see no problem with that.

Witting

Donator
UnrealRidas said:
Lee said:
UnrealRidas said:
Lee said:
UnrealRidas said:

good

No no-.. I understand people that come on for ONLY to shoot and rob. But there are people that want to RP criminal, and rob people once or twice weekly. I see no problem with that.

How often do you see a well structured illegal faction like SCF or MCS (when they were still here) get taken down by the SP/SO? It's very rare, because they're not riding around on sanchez's with bandanas and heavy weapons on their back. If the cops got smarter, other people need to get smarter too. It's not the admins or even the LEO faction's job to stop you from getting caught, and to say that the SO can do whatever they like is a bit far fetched.

dex

Donator
UnrealRidas said:
Lee said:
UnrealRidas said:
Lee said:
UnrealRidas said:

good

It's a common misconception that everyone who's robbed or killed someone is being targeted. They're not. People who legit just drive around all day and sit on TS with their buddies, robbing/shooting everyone they see are the ones being clamped down on.

You don't need to feel worried when robbing or killing someone, unless it's all you log in game to do.

LeGGGeNNdA

Diamond Member
UnrealRidas said:

Are you referring Lucas Wright(your character) when you say people who want to RP criminial, rob people once or twice a week?
Because you drive an $80,000 car far as I've seen, owned a $700,000 house and your RP is not on point. People who want to RP criminals often join factions, they don't create retarded robbery groups like yours where you drive Sultans, Cheetahs and go rob people.
People who want to RP criminals often develop their characters, they're mostly seen in the Character Stories board.
People who want to RP criminals don't drive $80,000 cars and they don't own $700,000 houses and go rob twice a week.
People who want to RP criminals don't get caught four times a week and go back to whatever they're doing when they get out. They RP their jail.

Jeremiah Carter leads 300 and has never been arrested for anything.
Theodore Flleming also calls shots on 300 and has never been arrested either.
Anthony Abate, former captain in ACF(Even when it was cringe) has been arrested only once when he was an outsider for possession of illegal substances.
Samuel Palma has never been arrested.
Casavoniste's, Cream's new characters HERE have never been arrested and they're good at what they're doing illegaly.
Most of Sacramano's members have short to non-existing criminal records.

Meanwhile, your record looks like this and you say you want to RP a criminal. Do you know how bad you are at lying?

fe693ed6ec1f711d0e062197727da5a6.png

Shonice Randy's record.
a952fb4550540fcd8d958536f4d4619c.png

62dd35b224f65cbbd335dd002d068c67.png

12f9442dc312abaa06467ac8ea8a71a7.png

Lucy Ferra's record.
278a42dc3a11529d6e0b4d510518261e.png

Deshawn Wayne's one.
850029b83f44d330af503dd008b0d559.png

EDIT: Look at your crew's police charges, how did you all survive to be in this server for so long? That's only on main characters btw. I bet if Shonice Randy was to ask for a criminal record copy on SP's board she'd be forum banned for trolling.

Leetzy

Banned
:tongue2:
UnrealRidas said:

truly, hope you and your dm squad become one of those that have gone down :LUL:

SupRime

Donator
LeGGGeNNdA said:
UnrealRidas said:

Are you referring Lucas Wright(your character) when you say people who want to RP criminial, rob people once or twice a week?
Because you drive an $80,000 car far as I've seen, owned a $700,000 house and your RP is not on point. People who want to RP criminals often join factions, they don't create retarded robbery groups like yours where you drive Sultans, Cheetahs and go rob people.
People who want to RP criminals often develop their characters, they're mostly seen in the Character Stories board.
People who want to RP criminals don't drive $80,000 cars and they don't own $700,000 houses and go rob twice a week.
People who want to RP criminals don't get caught four times a week and go back to whatever they're doing when they get out. They RP their jail.

Jeremiah Carter leads 300 and has never been arrested for anything.
Theodore Flleming also calls shots on 300 and has never been arrested either.
Anthony Abate, former captain in ACF(Even when it was cringe) has been arrested only once when he was an outsider for possession of illegal substances.
Samuel Palma has never been arrested.
Casavoniste's, Cream's new characters HERE have never been arrested and they're good at what they're doing illegaly.
Most of Sacramano's members have short to non-existing criminal records.

Meanwhile, your record looks like this and you say you want to RP a criminal. Do you know how bad you are at lying?

fe693ed6ec1f711d0e062197727da5a6.png

Shonice Randy's record.
a952fb4550540fcd8d958536f4d4619c.png

62dd35b224f65cbbd335dd002d068c67.png

12f9442dc312abaa06467ac8ea8a71a7.png

Lucy Ferra's record.
278a42dc3a11529d6e0b4d510518261e.png

Deshawn Wayne's one.
850029b83f44d330af503dd008b0d559.png

EDIT: Look at your crew's police charges, how did you all survive to be in this server for so long? That's only on main characters btw. I bet if Shonice Randy was to ask for a criminal record copy on SP's board she'd be forum banned for trolling.

I'd just like to mention a few things. First of all Deshawn basically doesn't hang around with us, he does his own "thing". Lucy is hardly every involved in Robbery or Killing. Shonice though.. I don't even know how she always gets permission to rob people when she robs people with AK's and drivers a supercar (donator vehicle). And myself-.. I usually don't even expect myself to be in a robbery until I find out Shonice does it. And the criminal record is a in character thing to be honest. Since the SO have so many permission, they can even execute us if they really wanted.

lunatic.

Platinum Member
UnrealRidas said:
I'd just like to mention a few things. First of all Deshawn basically doesn't hang around with us, he does his own "thing".

Right, he dosen't hang around with y'all.

Look a complaint with your names on it.
Basically all you guys do in this server is hanging around in a premier masked looking for people to rob or DM people, Deshawn Wayne? HE basically helps you guys DM and rob people.

Status
Not open for further replies.