What's new

The Crackdown on Robbery and DM Squads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee

Platinum Member
BenBiddulph said:
We need an increase on things to do for civillians or even criminals when they're not engaging in criminal activities. Perhaps more events? Night life? House parties? Something to engage the whole player base.

maybe a rule that business owners need to open their businesses for roleplay at least once within a certain time frame?

or at least loan them out to people who are gonna rp in them instead of keeping them away from the rest of the community just because of their paydays.

or remove the payout from business so their only purpose is roleplay? :)

Narcan

Donator
Lee said:
BenBiddulph said:
We need an increase on things to do for civillians or even criminals when they're not engaging in criminal activities. Perhaps more events? Night life? House parties? Something to engage the whole player base.

maybe a rule that business owners need to open their businesses for roleplay at least once within a certain time frame?

or at least loan them out to people who are gonna rp in them instead of keeping them away from the rest of the community just because of their paydays.

or remove the payout from business so their only purpose is roleplay? :)
Yeah. Perhaps even non-player owned business' that open weekly. Free to enter and free to RP in. Just to bring the server closer. You'd also meet more people icly thus building more connections. If you think how small Red County would be if it were real, you'd probably know a lot of local faces.

Kek

Silver Member
how am i supposed to go around killing people for little reason now? :devil: smh

1SKZ

Donator
Re: The Crackdown of Robbery and DM Squads

Zoltan said:
tomato said:
i have not killed anyone in like 5 days dont blame me
Well with SKZ, Zayats, and Stunna banned your surely next you DMer.

i have never dm'ed in my life :locked2:

Digital

Donator
Definitely a good idea. I remember seeing a squad of people doing side jobs and once they were done with that they'd just come rob ya. Good old development.

Status
Not open for further replies.