What's new

The Crackdown on Robbery and DM Squads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee

Platinum Member
TommyB said:
Gido_Weredi said:
Why does it take 2 months and lots of /assistances to get this now going. Should have started before the summer, not after the summer.
im laugh

nah u been sleep clearly

dex

Donator
BenBiddulph said:
Paxie said:
At long last. Good job dex im proud
But me, you, dex and lee were the best dm squad going :roll:
wtf am no dmer
im targeting idiots who go around all day every day robbing peeps and killing cops ya know
we just killed pwc

Narcan

Donator
dexev said:
BenBiddulph said:
Paxie said:
At long last. Good job dex im proud
But me, you, dex and lee were the best dm squad going :roll:
wtf am no dmer
im targeting idiots who go around all day every day robbing peeps and killing cops ya know
we just killed pwc
Tbf I think I can give some insight onto why it happens because I genuinely went through a time of doing this. For me atleast it wasn't to be a dick or to even get money. I don't think its the limit of money you can steal because I'd of done it for $500. It's through boredom and fustration when there's nothing to do. The server can be at full peak capacity and still feel dead because people are either sidejobbing, afk or in their houses. We need to increase passive roleplay as a whole in order to make the server more immersive and feel like real life. Sadly I don't have an answer for this though because:

A) There's nothing wrong with RP in your house / private locations , infact it should be encouraged.
B) Players NEED money and assets to some extent so they have to sidejob.

We need an increase on things to do for civillians or even criminals when they're not engaging in criminal activities. Perhaps more events? Night life? House parties? Something to engage the whole player base.

Status
Not open for further replies.