The Crackdown on Robbery and DM Squads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dom.

Donator
Major™ said:
Paxie said:
Major™ said:
I come on and like to have fun with my friends for a few hours every few weeks.
Malone_Cozart 25th September 2017 17:24:21 dexev Not here to roleplay.

sounds accurate to me
m4cAVKu.png

Sounds ignorant to me
m4cAVKu.png

Dom. said:
Major™ said:
Paxie said:
Major™ said:
Talking about that fact that this new 'crackdown' will be the new scapegoat for mass bans for people that rob occasionally. It's happened before, and will again.

hmph...

Yes, It's exactly what I'm talking about. Not complaining, I don't play here anyway. It's just the truth to be honest. Things like these are always abused by egomaniac admins.

He wasn't banning you out of egomaniacism he banned you because you were an idiot ramming people with fucking cars and crying when you were going to get arrested for it because all you give a fuck about is shooting evading and DMing

You're one of the people this new wave is banning. Good riddance. Your type of roleplay isn't wanted here.

I got banned because I flew over the intersection, with the intention to land on the highway, but went to fast and accidental rammed into people I didn't know were there. That's nothing to do with what I'm saying. Not here to complain, just here to say how it's going to be. These things never end well.

Yes mens stunting over a wall to get onto a highway is 10/10 rp mens

Putting aside the fact that your 'RP' in that case was fucking appalling, you should've kept your failure IC, but no you moved straight to /b and started complaining.

Major™

Donator
Dom. said:
Major™ said:
Paxie said:
Major™ said:

sounds accurate to me
m4cAVKu.png

Sounds ignorant to me
m4cAVKu.png

Dom. said:
Major™ said:
Paxie said:

hmph...

Yes, It's exactly what I'm talking about. Not complaining, I don't play here anyway. It's just the truth to be honest. Things like these are always abused by egomaniac admins.

He wasn't banning you out of egomaniacism he banned you because you were an idiot ramming people with fucking cars and crying when you were going to get arrested for it because all you give a fuck about is shooting evading and DMing

You're one of the people this new wave is banning. Good riddance. Your type of roleplay isn't wanted here.

I got banned because I flew over the intersection, with the intention to land on the highway, but went to fast and accidental rammed into people I didn't know were there. That's nothing to do with what I'm saying. Not here to complain, just here to say how it's going to be. These things never end well.

putting the fact that your 'rp' in that case was fucking abysmal, you should've kept your failure IC, but no you moved straight to /b

Sure, might not be good RP. But not perm ban worthy. And I was just telling them how it was, like I said. That's nothing to do with what I was saying. I'm just saying how bad this change will be for the server.

Rawson

Donator
Major™ said:
Dom. said:
Major™ said:
Paxie said:
Major™ said:

sounds accurate to me
m4cAVKu.png

Sounds ignorant to me
m4cAVKu.png

Dom. said:
Major™ said:

putting the fact that your 'rp' in that case was fucking abysmal, you should've kept your failure IC, but no you moved straight to /b

Sure, might not be good RP. But not perm ban worthy. And I was just telling them how it was, like I said. That's nothing to do with what I was saying. I'm just saying how bad this change will be for the server.
yeah man i love spam robberies and dm squads . it rly gives rcrp that je ne sais quoi

Dom.

Donator
It won't be bad at all. Sure, the playerbase will drop but the shitty roleplayers who only come IG to rob people are the ones who are going to be gone. Telling administrators the server is failing because YOU were banned is egomaniacal in itself - something you accused dexev of being!

:LUL: :LUL:

Yassin

Retired Admin
Major™ said:

Everything you need to know about why you shouldn't be here is right here.

Fritz

Donator
Major™ said:
Paxie said:
Major™ said:
Talking about that fact that this new 'crackdown' will be the new scapegoat for mass bans for people that rob occasionally. It's happened before, and will again.

hmph...

Shows how much you know, Dex is only a trial and already one of the best admins on the server. I don't say that as a friend, I say that as someone looking at it from a professional standpoint in regards of looking at the performance of all admins. I've seen your appeal, you don't deserve to be here, quit blaming others, or this crackdown for your own ignorant actions. This was and is needed. If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, must be a duck, right? Enough said.

Major™

Donator
Being witch hunted by all dex's dick riders. I'm not here to dispute or argue my ban, in fact It wasn't even me who brought it to light. I'm just here to say that I can't see this working out well at all. It will be used against all the people that decide to rob occasionally and used as an excuse to mass ban people who don't always break rules, and don't always rob. That's all I've got to say, I'm not here to argue, neither dispute my ban, I don't play here, I just wanted to see what his reasoning's were to ban me for such a bad reason.

Dom.

Donator
Major™ said:
Being witch hunted by all dex's dick riders. I'm not here to dispute or argue my ban, in fact It wasn't even me who brought it to light. I'm just here to say that I can't see this working out well at all. It will be used against all the people that decide to rob occasionally and used as an excuse to mass ban people who don't always break rules, and don't always rob. That's all I've got to say, I'm not here to argue, neither dispute my ban, I don't play here, I just wanted to see what his reasoning's were to ban me for such a bad reason.

You're a moron.

Yassin

Retired Admin
Major™ said:

That's a 2 week ban right there. Dick Rider? Goodbye.

dex

Donator
Yassin said:
Major™ said:

That's a 2 week ban right there. Dick Rider? Goodbye.
I would've replied to his PM regarding his ban but I won't entertain something like this.
Major™ said:
https://redcountyrp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=49&p=1814276#p1814276

Great, so banned because I crashed into a few people. Well done, no wonder this server is slowly dying.

Overall, let's not discuss bans here. If you've got any serious concerns regarding this topic then feel free to PM me and I'll hear you out & discuss with other admins alike if required.

Status
Not open for further replies.