What's new

[SOLVED] Server Won't Load

Status
Not open for further replies.

Giga

Donator
Re: Server Won't Load

You might need to contact your internet service provider regarding this matter as the case is pretty much beyond anyone's control other than the service provider.

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk

Zodiac

Tester
Re: Server Won't Load

UPDATE

After calling my ISP (Egyptian fella didn't even know what a port was no offense yassin) and completely resetting my services, it turns out the my port and nodes are just fine. I have completely erased and reinstalled GTA onto my computer with still no changes, whatsoever. Reattempting port forwarding with static IPs, ran CCleaner, cleared out my DNS Cache and other network-related files. Disconnected and disabled all my VPNs (including VMware/Kali network adapters). I can't fucking figure it out yet.

I request for any admin to range ban me for one hour and then unban me, testing out.

Giga

Donator
Re: [BAN-REQUEST] Server Won't Load

A temporary range ban is not going to resolve the issue, and is a waste of time, so there is no point.

Have you at least tried to use another computer to see if there is any development from there?

Matty

Donator

Try running a Virtual Machine, see if it works on there.
Try disabling your anti-virus COMPLETELY (if you have one), else disable Windows Firewall & Defender completely aswell (only temporarily ofc).
Perhaps go to a friends house with a laptop, see if it has something to do with your router, or simply go to somebody's house who has a different ISP, might be that.
Try running a virus scan if the above don't work, it may sound stupid but I'm just brainstorming here.

Worst case scenario: Reinstall windows, it probably won't help at all and is likely to be a big waste of time, but it's all I got.

DinkDonk

Bronze Member

Good day,

Playing on a different computer with the same Internet-Service-Provider won't come back with a solution, apparently the people having the same ISP(Etislat, UAE) are facing the same problem, as you can find here;

http://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.php?t=626383

This individual lives in the United Arab Emirates and he faced this problem yesterday, I'm also using Etislat UAE and facing this problem, I guess we gotta be patient till the problem is sorted, I know what you feel mate, I also want to play, good luck anyways.

Zodiac

Tester

Anthony McKenzie said:
Good day,

Playing on a different computer with the same Internet-Service-Provider won't come back with a solution, apparently the people having the same ISP(Etislat, UAE) are facing the same problem, as you can find here;

http://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.php?t=626383

This individual lives in the United Arab Emirates and he faced this problem yesterday, I'm also using Etislat UAE and facing this problem, I guess we gotta be patient till the problem is sorted, I know what you feel mate, I also want to play, good luck anyways.

I have a reason to leave the country if they decide to mess about with mein SA-MP. :banhammer:

Status
Not open for further replies.