What's new

[Solved] Need Admin help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

merdapraisto

Banned
I was banned 2 days ago by Skypo Feller, it was a temp ban, 2 days with reason: non rp. I was lvl 6 with 59 XP, donator lvl 2, with a skin of a guy with black jacket and black hat, with more or less 600.000 $ in ATM, top flat house in dillimore and 3 vehicles: Sultan, Elegy, PCJ-600. Today i came from my ban to play a bit and i was a-jailed 28 minutes with level 11, with 68 XP, donator lvl 4, with a skin of a chinese guy (it looks like), with more or less 100.000 in ATM, still with my top flat in dillimore and still with my vehicles. You may think i am stupid, but i think this is someone's account i dont want touch it and i dont want be accused for hacking or something. i just want my things back to normal.

my old skin was like this:

My IG: Joe Mollinaro

PS: i am being searched and i think that account's name is Atticus Finch, because a guy called IG Paul Wood texted me sms asking if im still selling my stretch and the last stretch 4 sale i see in forum is this: http://www.rc-rp.com/auction-f4/auction-on-stretch-limo-t16342.htm where paul wood went comment. In that link we can see a picture like this: http://i396.photobucket.com/albums/pp48/Gje22/gallery2.jpg

I went that place, it is in vinewood, doesnt seem the same place? :

I was searching something related with japaneses cause the accent of that char is japanese and i found a guy called fusajiro yahamuchi, hes donator lvl 4 and i said him to see this post and he said me that this acc probably was from him some time ago...

I've talked now with an admin and that stretch is from a guy named IG: Luis Geramia

Ethan

Silver Member
This seems very, very odd...
If I get this right you have same vehicles, same house, same name but 500k less?
And the /stats change is very odd, since you got banned none could have hacked you or anything...

merdapraisto

Banned
yes but nvm, since alec doesnt care about, i will leave this server. how can a donator doesnt get any support

Devin Cypress

Silver Member
merdapraisto said:
yes but nvm, since alec doesnt care about, i will leave this server. how can a donator doesnt get any support
Cocky
Before you donated,did you even read the donator rules?
"Being a donator does not give you special privileges"

merdapraisto

Banned
yes but my money! i spend 20 euros by sms and i received 800k. Then i got this bug and i stay with 100.000 in ATM, so dont say that, shut up

||Shadow||

Donator
Post this in User and Control Panel accounts or something like that section...I dont think Alec checks the Help section much

merdapraisto

Banned
lol i even sended him a message to see this link. The problem is that he doesnt care because maybe helping me is ''too much work for him'' . But nvm, im sick of this game, this server sucks. Admins dont know what is rp, admins are dirty. Example: when you see a rob in a film, doesnt police stay in the car and shouts in megaphone to leave the place and bla bla bla? this ''MEGA'' cops from rc rp enter in the store rage killing with their auto shotguns. Thats really sad. And one time when i was running away from police an admin freezed me? wow i loved that and then i went payday and an admin was pissing me off kidding with that situation. I really donated cause i thought this was a good server and i wanted to have a good time here, but i only had whine here because this unfair admins. how can server have admins with 16 years old? baning for no reason like one time i was running away from police and the admin knew i could escape, so, lets ban him!

Devin Cypress

Silver Member
merdapraisto said:
lol i even sended him a message to see this link. The problem is that he doesnt care because maybe helping me is ''too much work for him'' . But nvm, im sick of this game, this server sucks. Admins dont know what is rp, admins are dirty. Example: when you see a rob in a film, doesnt police stay in the car and shouts in megaphone to leave the place and bla bla bla? this ''MEGA'' cops from rc rp enter in the store rage killing with their auto shotguns. Thats really sad. And one time when i was running away from police an admin freezed me? wow i loved that and then i went payday and an admin was pissing me off kidding with that situation. I really donated cause i thought this was a good server and i wanted to have a good time here, but i only had whine here because this unfair admins. how can server have admins with 16 years old? baning for no reason like one time i was running away from police and the admin knew i could escape, so, lets ban him!

Yea sure whatever.Nobody told you to donate.You did it by yourself.So now stop raging and wait for Alec.

Jorge_Remi

Donator
And , i wonder . What age should have an admin to be admin ? You wanna have 20-30 years old ? Even the owner has 17. That is the age when you can play video games.

Status
Not open for further replies.