What's new

Silver Trading 2018-2019.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you please try to sell the huge amount of silver owned businesses? Not just in rockshore but all over the map

MickeyO

Donator
Well its time to provide some "protection" in Rockshore if you know what I mean. Great going Silver Trading can't wait to beat up the new owners.

:LUL::p:D:Kappa::KappaRoss:
Big boi wants his cheeks clapped, you ain't taxing no one in Rocky Rockshore

Ironfoot

Silver Member
this is how you control the amount of money within the society and keep the prices low as we do the same in real life, awesome!

Chara

Silver Member
8c6da555f73cf2deb9dd880d143a940f.png

GACx0aJ.jpg

Mac

Tester
This is actually something I enjoyed reading. I would be really interested in learning more about the Richest people of the server, what the average amount of money spent on the server daily is, and how much money the average player has. This is neat to hear about, heck, you could even take this to an IC level and make a IC Economics out of Silver Trading. Almost like a Federal Reserve. +1 @dex

Inimene123

Bronze Member
How much do the faction crates usually make you? IDK, but the lottery rougly spawns in around 1,5-5 millions each year, I guess? Faction payouts are also handed out scriptwise? I can understand it's also the same with business payouts or are busioness payouts completely up to the leaders and people visiting them? It's really amazing to see money deleted from the game if these things bring that much in and I think it's valid for this to happen. Don't want the economics to get ruined.

Status
Not open for further replies.