What's new

Satisfaction Form

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Punisher

Retired Admin
I just want to say to everyone, thank you for taking the time to fill in the satisfaction form! It really help's for the most part and the other admins can focus on what they need to do, including myself. On another subject, if you can please try to be in depth about a main topic that you are discussing and perhaps give a little details behind it, that would be great! :)

Frisker

Donator
Filled it out. I don't care if admins get my IP lol, atleast they know I might not like some of them too much then. If they'd rage for that, it would just show the level of maturity.

As always - more power brings more enemies. Admins should know that.

Dreamer

Donator
Frisker said:
Filled it out. I don't care if admins get my IP lol, atleast they know I might not like some of them too much then. If they'd rage for that, it would just show the level of maturity.

Rifle

Donator
Frisker said:

Same here.

Tom

Donator
Rifle said:
Frisker said:

Same here.

Tbh if any admin is pissed cuz players disliked them, they obviously are disliked for a reason, they should be able to fix their own repututation. :p

Frisker

Donator
Tom'BillyJo said:
Rifle said:
Frisker said:

Same here.

Tbh if any admin is pissed cuz players disliked them, they obviously are disliked for a reason, they should be able to fix their own repututation. :p

Indeed, but some people are too narrow minded to accept it.
(This is not directed to any player or admin in RCRP)

Robin

Retired Admin
Karner said:
I think it's more the destructive criticism that they hate.
Depends, though. If there's a valid reason behind it, I'd accept it. If it's another one of those "OMG FIRE HIM CUZ DUTCH MAFIA", then yeah.. I wouldn't give a shit and ignore it.

Limuz

Donator
Some stats would be nice. How many people have filled out the form, already?

Status
Not open for further replies.