What's new

Satisfaction Form

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jarokee

Donator
Kobe said:
I'm not afraid to express my opinions, even though nothing never changes via doing this.
OP is a major asswipe. Inb4 banned.

Untitled.jpg
Trolling around like like just makes the community look shit and undeserving of being trusted to do forms like this.

Jetty

Retired Admin
Bauer said:
Kobe said:
I'm not afraid to express my opinions, even though nothing never changes via doing this.

Untitled.jpg

There is a difference between giving good criticism and calling me a "major asswipe" right here on the forums. Ironic.
Also, you said "nothing never changes", which is a double negative. So what that actually means is that something always changes, which is good!

Karner

Banned
Jetty said:
Bauer said:
Kobe said:

Untitled.jpg

There is a difference between giving good criticism and calling me a "major asswipe" right here on the forums. Ironic.
Also, you said "nothing never changes", which is a double negative. So what that actually means is that something always changes, which is good!

Seems personal to me.

PuDzeh

Donator
Karner said:
Jetty said:
Bauer said:
Kobe said:

Untitled.jpg

Seems personal to me.

But Bauer is a major asswipe, jokes :D

paxie

Legendary Member
I really wanted to go in really detailed mode but I didnt want to ruin my day.

I submitted.

Status
Not open for further replies.