What's new

Sandking Crash

Status
Not open for further replies.

CertifiedNooB

Donator
So I've got my Sandking off the donator vehicle, and I have a strange bug with it.
Sometimes when I get inside, its instantly crashes my game.
Sometimes it makes me crash when I get inside and switch a radio station.
And sometimes it works perfectly fine...
I got not mods to my Sandking, and it is happening ONLY with the Sandking.
Had different donator vehicles and it worked fine, normal vehicle also work fine....
Anyone has an idea what might cause it?

rad

Head of Legal Factions
Lead Administrator
are you using the steam version

Codac

Donator
That's why. Some songs are removed from the Steam version. It'd probably be best if you found a torrent for the original game and used that since I don't think there's any other fix for it.

CertifiedNooB

Donator
Codac said:
That's why. Some songs are removed from the Steam version. It'd probably be best if you found a torrent for the original game and used that since I don't think there's any other fix for it.
It's 100% because of that? Because sometimes my character just put his ass on the seat, and it crashes... And on others vehicles everything is fine.

Codac

Donator
TechSkull said:
Codac said:
It's 100% because of that? Because sometimes my character just put his ass on the seat, and it crashes... And on others vehicles everything is fine.
Oh, hmm. Weird. Reinstalling from another source might help still, though. I saw the post about seeing it was the Steam version and that instantly came to mind, but if it's only the Sandking I'm not quite sure.

Mac

Tester
Are you OPcoding before the crash, or does it just go down fast?

Does your computer say "GTA_SA.exe" has stopped working?

If you have installed any mods, did this issue begin to happen when the new mod was installed?

NouieMan

Donator
Hey there!

I used to have a very similar issue to you regarding consistent crashing with vehicle radios once you entered the vehicle. Unfortunately the only fix involves removing the radios from your game file which I will show you how to do. Although it is mildly annoying not having any radio stations it is still worth it for the reduced crashing.

Navigate to the following directory;

steamapps > common > Grand Theft Auto San Andreas > Audio > Streams

Once there delete all the files except from:

AA, ADVERTS, AMBIENCE, BEATS, CUTSCENE (<- Do not delete any of these files, delete all the others)

I hope this helps you out! :D

CertifiedNooB

Donator
Mac said:

If you have installed any mods, did this issue begin to happen when the new mod was installed?
Just says it has stopped working.

NouieMan said:
Hey there!

I used to have a very similar issue to you regarding consistent crashing with vehicle radios once you entered the vehicle. Unfortunately the only fix involves removing the radios from your game file which I will show you how to do. Although it is mildly annoying not having any radio stations it is still worth it for the reduced crashing.

AA, ADVERTS, AMBIENCE, BEATS, CUTSCENE (<- Do not delete any of these files, delete all the others)

Will try it out, will it delete my USER TRACK radio aswell?

EDIT: I am trying SFX n Stream fix now, will see if that works, if not will try and delete.

NouieMan

Donator
TechSkull said:
Mac said:

Just says it has stopped working.

NouieMan said:
Hey there!

Will try it out, will it delete my USER TRACK radio aswell?

EDIT: I am trying SFX n Stream fix now, will see if that works, if not will try and delete.

Hey, how did it go? :bounce:

Status
Not open for further replies.