What's new

SAMP problem. URGENT

Status
Not open for further replies.

BGPilot

Bronze Member
Hello, I re-installed my PC two days ago as I kept "local disk D" and when I logged in SAMP I noticed my game was lagging as shit. I have not installed the game again because it was saved, all of the settings were like before and during the installation of windows 7 I downloaded and installed all of the drivers needed for the good PC's performance. The problem is that with the same settings, graphics etc the game is now lagging. I would also like to share that GTA: San Andreas (singleplayer) is running smoothly whilst SAMP is lagging. Local Disk D was moved on another hardware and then moved back to my laptop so everything is the same like before apart from this lag which really annoys me. I will be really happy if you find any solution because I do not want to re-install the game and the reason for that is all my mods (radar mod, vehicles/sounds mods, weapon mods, skin mods etc) will disappear and I am unable to install them back because I simply don't know how to.

Giga

Donator
Hi there,

I would suggest uninstalling SA-MP from your computer, delete samp.cfg, restart computer, then install it again.

I'm not sure if this will resolve your issue but it's worth a try.

Let me know with the result. Good luck!

BGPilot

Bronze Member
How can I actually save all my mods and settings without installing them again because I do not remember where I downloaded them from and I don't know how to install them.

jcsef

Silver Member
BGPilot said:
How can I actually save all my mods and settings without installing them again because I do not remember where I downloaded them from and I don't know how to install them.
Well if you used mof loader they would all be there... But what I suggest is create a copy of your current GTA folder and reinstall it. Compare the core files and add the files from the backup that aren't in the core GTA. It may go wrong so be careful.

Giga

Donator
Hi there,

Based on Wikipedia, "DirectX is a set of low-level Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) that provides Windows programs with high-performance hardware-accelerated multimedia support. DirectX enables the program to easily determine the hardware capabilities of your computer, and then sets the program parameters to match."

DirectX is a requirement to run GTA: San Andreas, and even other PC games. I'm not really sure if it's the reason why your game is lagging though, but please try to install it on your computer.

BGPilot

Bronze Member
Well, I installed DirectX 9 but it seems the lag is still available. Today I will re-install the game and replace the new files with old ones because all my mods will disappear.

BGPilot

Bronze Member
Yep... the game has been deinstalled and downloaded again but unfortunately the lag is still here... if someone has a solution we could use teamviewer in order to help me out. I will be very very happy if someone tells me how to cope with this problem.

Giga

Donator
Can you tell me your stream memory? To find out, connect to any SAMP server, and when you are at the "Connecting" screen, press "F5" and you'll see the "Stream Memory" line.

Status
Not open for further replies.