What's new

SAMP problem. URGENT

Status
Not open for further replies.

BGPilot

Bronze Member
Great...... now my SAMP totally bugged... when I log it says an error has occupied and it automatically disconnect me...

Jackson.

Donator
BGPilot said:
Great...... now my SAMP totally bugged... when I log it says an error has occupied and it automatically disconnect me...
Woah.. I tell you what; remove every -GTA related- thing on your computer, get a clean copy of an un-modded GTA, then install a mod or two if it is really necessary.(Use this section to get your mods, and a hand to help installing them again; viewforum.php?f=296 )

TommyB

Owner
Try going into your video settings and seeing if the frame limiter is turned on. If it's on, turn it off.

BGPilot

Bronze Member
I will do it after fixing the problem which does not allow me to enter the game.. when I log in after the loading line a strange window appears on the screen saying an error has occupied

Giga

Donator
What steps did you perform before the (latest) issue occurred?

BGPilot

Bronze Member
Gentlemen, I would like to inform you that I am back in game and the lag was reduced to 0 ! I just turned the frame limiter OFF as TommyB said. Thank you for your time and support.

Giga

Donator
Great to hear that your issue has been resolved. Welcome back!

Is there anything else we can help you with or shall we close this query?

BGPilot

Bronze Member
You can lock and archive this topic for now. Once again thank you for your time and support ! I would not be able to do it by myself !

Giga

Donator
Well then. Once again, welcome back! Feel free to create a new thread if you have any concerns.

Status
Not open for further replies.