What's new

SAMP 0.3.7 messing people about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elliot

Donator
Hallo,

I have been searching around the web about things that are making my computer freeze and i came across something, SAMP 0.3.7 is unstable now i know giga is gonna be like " mate its never unstable you must have shitty mods remove them" and to that i say I DONT HAVE MODS IVE GOT A CLEAN STEAM VERSON, Rant over, I did some testing and INDEED it was SAMP 0.37 that is crashing everything, I downgraded to 0.3z and guess what Nothing crashed, So i dont know what i can do or what tommy can do to the server to allow people ( me) to play without freezing after logging in or walking about for 20 mins, If anyone has any fixes for the issues or knows how to get around them thats great

Thanks

ryan

Donator
Making your computer freeze, or GTA freezing on your screen?

Try a cracked version, steam version is known for problems with SAMP. I had crashing/freezing problems all the time with the steam version, switched to cracked and works fine now.

Try this one

Corne

Donator
I dont have any trouble or crashes. I had crashes when entering my vehicles but I downloaded a pirated GTA SA and it was fixed. If you crash when entering a vehicle it's because rockstar fucked up the game for people who have paid for it and you need to switch to a pirated one.

Elliot

Donator
I had the cracked one before, same issue, Ill try again but, On the crashing side No i would be walking/driving and my computer would freeze and i would need to hard restart it, Also happened when i tryed logging in today, I was told to put frame limiter on and i did but it kept doing it

Also i have downgraded to 0.3z for SAMP and im on a movie server and EVERYTHING is fine no lag/freezes or crashing of the computer ..

ryan said:
Making your computer freeze, or GTA freezing on your screen?

Try a cracked version, steam version is known for problems with SAMP. I had crashing/freezing problems all the time with the steam version, switched to cracked and works fine now.

Try this one

Also is the link you posted, Is that a fully operational game Such as downgraded ?

Elliot

Donator
Ok, Ryan That fixed the crashing at the log in, but when i drove towards monty my computer crashed again.

bare in mind my computer is ;

Windows 8.1
Intel I5
Gforce 705
8GB of ram

JacenM

Donator
See here's the thing, I run Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit, I'm not sure if 8.1 runs GTA right, would the OS be your problem?

Robert

Retired Admin
JacenM said:
See here's the thing, I run Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit, I'm not sure if 8.1 runs GTA right, would the OS be your problem?

I run it just fine, as administrator, of course as always.

Elliot

Donator
The thing is that SAMP 0.3z works fine but when i download 0.3.7 thats when the problems happen.

Giga

Donator
Hi there,

First of all, I'd like to apologize for the inconvenience. It seems that we have given all possible solutions on our end to resolve your issue, and as you mentioned, none of them were effective.

The last solution I could give you is to query your concern on the SA-MP Forum, particularly the Client Support board.

Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.