What's new

SAMP 0.3.7 messing people about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcsef

Silver Member
Corne said:
I dont have any trouble or crashes. I had crashes when entering my vehicles but I downloaded a pirated GTA SA and it was fixed. If you crash when entering a vehicle it's because rockstar fucked up the game for people who have paid for it and you need to switch to a pirated one.

Eh what can you link me to one, I have a steam version and whenever I get into my donator vehicle I crash

ryan

Donator
Jcsef said:
Corne said:
I dont have any trouble or crashes. I had crashes when entering my vehicles but I downloaded a pirated GTA SA and it was fixed. If you crash when entering a vehicle it's because rockstar fucked up the game for people who have paid for it and you need to switch to a pirated one.

Eh what can you link me to one, I have a steam version and whenever I get into my donator vehicle I crash
http://www.gamefront.com/files/22827627

Elliot

Donator
Im running everything as admin, Would the problem lie with not installing 0.3z before installing 0.3.7?

Giga

Donator
I feel that you need to revisit your previous query and redo the steps.

The people who had the same issue as yours had non-supported modifications, and they all resolved the issue by removing non-vanilla files, with majority still having the files on the VirtualStore folder. You claim you have no more mods, but did you actually check and did the VirtualStore folder removal advice?

Regardless, please retrace all the troubleshooting steps in your old query.

Elliot

Donator
I have fixed the issue of it crashing when trying to load, I was on not only 5 mins ago but when driving past PC my computer froze, Its a clean install, I have removed the files from Virtualstore, Have no mods, Placed it on a new hard drive, Got a cracked verson and steam verson, All i need is someone to tell me WHY it crashes in game when ( its only happened at PC so far ) it crashes it the PC red bridge.

Yassin

Retired Admin
Elliot said:
I have fixed the issue of it crashing when trying to load, I was on not only 5 mins ago but when driving past PC my computer froze, Its a clean install, I have removed the files from Virtualstore, Have no mods, Placed it on a new hard drive, Got a cracked verson and steam verson, All i need is someone to tell me WHY it crashes in game when ( its only happened at PC so far ) it crashes it the PC red bridge.

Can you do me two favors really quick when you have some time.

1) Open single-player and drive through PC to check this.

2) Go to any other server and drive through PC to check this.

3) Last but not least, we will not be trying the STEAM version out.

4) Make sure you also have GTA v1.0 US.

5) If you have ELM, let me know, that might also affect it.

6) That's if #3 is valid, do you use CLEO to activate it or another program?

7) Make sure you also deleted your GTA San Andreas User Files located within My Documents.

8) Last but not least, copy in the crash 0x code in here so I can find a faster solution.

Reference: viewtopic.php?f=296&t=67169

Post your results, thanks and good luck.

Yassin

Retired Admin
Hello there, as there has been no response to the solution provided above as well as there has been no activity, the query will be locked & archived. If this is being continued, simply pm me and I'll unlock this query.

ps1KgUE.png
:locked3:

Status
Not open for further replies.