What's new

SA-MP 0.3.8, Custom Models and RCRP

Status
Not open for further replies.

RAZR

Donator
Also this separated server list thing is the biggest kick in the stomach Kye can do to SA-MP and it is a bit of a hypocrisy cause now there be even less server owners interested in the version that features downloads.

Jeroen

Donator
RAZR said:
Also this separated server list thing is the biggest kick in the stomach Kye can do to SA-MP and it is a bit of a hypocrisy cause now there be even less server owners interested in the version that features downloads.
It is kinda like "I'm not using x because it is not good yet/publicly available" "I'm not fixing x because no one is using it".

Besides that it sounds easy enough to actually program backwards compatibility into the latest version.

Blue

Helper
I don't understand why SAMP 0.3.8 can't simply run servers that are 0.3.7, kind of like what a lot of Minecraft servers did after updates. It'd solve like every problem if this was possible.

RAZR

Donator
To be honest, I don't know why it has to be a separate version because the lack of interest. (Ofc. turns out there is no lack but meh) Devs can chose not to enable downloads and still have 0.3.8 server version. But it would be too simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.