What's new

SA-MP 0.3.8, Custom Models and RCRP

Status
Not open for further replies.

RAZR

Donator
Jeroen said:
RAZR said:
As you may have noticed, all of the current 0.3.7 supported default SA and SA:MP police skins have a black uniform. With 0.3.8 we can have our own SO uniform put on either the default skins (on a new skin slot) or make new skins with different faces. Of course I am sure there will be more variety in race if needed but right now what is important is to have a server side skin pack with the uniforms.
I did notice that whenever I spawned with custom skins, can you make sure that whenever you spawn with a custom skin that it doesn't just crash your client?
SA:MP 0.3.8 is still in RC, on RC4-4. We will most likely update whenever it is a stable, out of RC versions update. Tommy, our developer is a SA:MP Beta Tester, he is most likely to be aware of many flaws of the new SA:MP version. So it will be determined by him when we will release the version, when it is safe to update to it. Many bugs of the new SA:MP update is yet to be fixed so please be patient and bear with us until a stable version is out.

Jeroen

Donator
RAZR said:
Jeroen said:
RAZR said:
As you may have noticed, all of the current 0.3.7 supported default SA and SA:MP police skins have a black uniform. With 0.3.8 we can have our own SO uniform put on either the default skins (on a new skin slot) or make new skins with different faces. Of course I am sure there will be more variety in race if needed but right now what is important is to have a server side skin pack with the uniforms.
I did notice that whenever I spawned with custom skins, can you make sure that whenever you spawn with a custom skin that it doesn't just crash your client?
SA:MP 0.3.8 is still in RC, on RC4-4. We will most likely update whenever it is a stable, out of RC versions update. Tommy, our developer is a SA:MP Beta Tester, he is most likely to be aware of many flaws of the new SA:MP version. So it will be determined by him when we will release the version, when it is safe to update to it. Many bugs of the new SA:MP update is yet to be fixed so please be patient and bear with us until a stable version is out.
Don't you worry, I am very patient.

Unlike those who are "update to 0.3.8" "wtf update from 0.3.7 to 0.3.8 is released" "just check samp 0.3.8 is released" :LUL:

Braindawg

Donator
Corne said:
I dont really see why add more white male police officer skins though, there's quite a few already.

Because the skins that the vanilla game wear either LA(LS)PD uniforms, and have only two sheriff models.
0.3.8 will allow us to make the cops look like they are supposed to. It will also give the police plenty of skins to choose from. Remember, as a civilian you'll have over 400 skins to choose from. Cops will only have about 30-50.

Hamzaa said:
Add some redneck/farmer skins!

There will be enough southern looking civilians.

RAZR

Donator
Hamzaa said:
Changed mind, add some psycho/serial killers skin. :evil: :twisted:
5fodPzo.png

DogNo said:

cowgoesmoo

Gold Member
would be cool for example, 10 or more custom skins that are just there able to be bought by anyone, and then there are skins that are for factions, example OPB gets 6 Blood skins, Menace or anyone that is HC of that faction can give the skin to a /hire'd faction member via command. Those custom skins should be approved by both TommyB and HC of that specific faction. Once they are, they can be added to the server and the HC can give access to the player via command, and for the player to choose that skin he can just do /fskin or whatever the command is to choose faction skins.

Status
Not open for further replies.