Not open for further replies.

Jeroen

Donator
dexev said:
Jeroen said:
dexev said:
RAZR said:
Jeroen said:
Underground free parking in Montgomery WHEN?
This could get many of the vehicles in a special designated virtual world.
It has been suggested once, but got denied. Sorry pal.
Yeah, never happening.
If only we could trade that unused public bathroom for an underground parking space.
I suggested it a long time ago and it was denied by Earl, sadly.
viewtopic.php?f=1641&t=135901
Which is a shame, I get why it is denied but it is a shame.

The lag in Montgomery is most likely caused by the amount of vehicles spawned there, and maybe it'd be decreased if there was a parking spot in a different VW.

There are a couple contrapoints in that thread that can be addressed.

• You'd need a separate entry/exit point to prevent collisions. False, since a couple SAMP versions ago you can disable vehicle collisions, this can be triggered when you enter a dynamic area.
  • Slope is too steep. Then trash the basketball court as well, it is about as used as the bathroom.
  • Vehicles could bug through the floor and fall into an abyss. This can be remedied by using one of the default interiors, or by building a custom interior at SF Airport.

You could potentially even make the interior appear seamless by changing player's virtual-world when they drive in/out of the garage. But that is somewhat difficult to achieve.

RAZR

Donator
1493_w.jpg

http://dev.prineside.com/en/gtasa_samp_ ... oorSHOP01/
A flat version of this door, keeping the handles. Simply cause this is the only one that doesn't bug up if you texture it with a glass texture in an interior. :)
But it is annoying (to me) that it is not flat.

Lilly

Tester
RAZR said:
I got beaten up and robbed in that public bathroom at daylight. It is being used.
Shame Lilly removed the glory hole. :Kappa:
The glory hole 'Easter egg' is only a part of certain event versions of the park, as far as I remember ^_^

DirtyTruth said:
Wow. If you can actually merge all the shitty objects into one, it would be just amazing. I always feel sorry for how I mapped the park, making it a pain in the ass to fix and handle for generations of other mappers.
Oh well, it took me a couple of attempts and adjustments, but the current version is somewhat fixed by now ^_^

I accept your apology ;)

dollar

Donator
Would be nice to see prisoner uniforms, side jobs outfits and additional skins.

dex

Donator
Gigitashvili2017 said:
Welp rip my gta and enb
It's not going to be like MTA, you'll still be able to use an ENB and client side modifications. 0.3.8 only adds in objects, it doesn't replace anything and it doesn't restrict you from using your own mods.

Status
Not open for further replies.