What's new

Rendering Issues!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christopher

Retired Admin
zamy said:
I want one with 4GB+ but I don't know if there is any :/ I've searched but never found anything...
If you find one, pls send it to me xD idc if my game uses 4gigs haha

Deadmau5

Donator
zamy said:
I want one with 4GB+ but I don't know if there is any :/ I've searched but never found anything...
That is not needed what so ever unless you rape your computer with mods. I have like 8 mods and the most I use is 300 to 400 MBs.

Knight.

Donator
Deadmau5 said:
zamy said:
That is not needed what so ever unless you rape your computer with mods. I have like 8 mods and the most I use is 300 to 400 MBs.
I know it's not needed. But when you have 16GB ram...Why not? xD

Leroy

Donator
Modifications for your GTA is literally a negative boost for your game. I had this problem before as I installed a huge amount of vehicle and skin mods. I randomly asked someone regarding this 'rendering' problem and he informed me about the 'Memory-Stream-Fix'. Since that moment my GTA works good like before.

Christopher

Retired Admin
zamy said:
Deadmau5 said:
zamy said:
I know it's not needed. But when you have 16GB ram...Why not? xD
I am currently raping my game with mods.. so it is needed

Status
Not open for further replies.