What's new

[Released] Red County Roleplay v2.0a

x00

Retired Admin
logo.png

Red County Roleplay v2.0a
Welcome to the new improved Red County Roleplay 2.0a featuring a number of fantastic new features thanks to our developers and testers! We understand we have taken time to release this update for you all but our developers and testers have been dedicating a lot of time for this and we hope we have released something for you all in order to step up the progress of the server! Below you will find everything about the update and we hope you enjoy the new features we have on offer.

-Tiger

User Control Panel v2.0a​
Smally had completely redesigned the UCP from scratch. After a few weeks of developing it, he asked Donut Seller for his assistance to get it done quicker. Donut was assigned the role of Lead Developer and began working on it. Since he was hired into the developer team, he spent hours every day working to get the initial release out on the assigned day. Donut has really made a great effort and he played a great role in getting this UCP done, along with Smally. Donut now holds the role of Lead Developer, but Smally will still be assisting him.

Many new features have been added to the new User Control Panel. The core features, player features admin features have been completely re-done from scratch.The changelog can be found here; http://redcountyrp.com/changelog/ucp .

Server Script 2.0a​
Booth has worked for a couple weeks now to get this update pushed out. It may have taken longer than it should, but he wanted to make sure everything was perfect before the release. We're hoping that no further bugs come to our attention in this update, but there is always a chance.

This update is the biggest update RC-RP has seen in a while. It contains many new features, bug fixes any other various things. The changelog for the update would be posted below, but it's way too big to be put into here. The changelog can be found here; http://redcountyrp.com/changelog/server .

Support System​
We're going to introduce one last thing. Due to the revamp and the amount of time it's going to take to introduce an integrated support ticket system, we're using an external system called osTicket. It's very simple, you hit "Open a New Ticket" when you need require support. To check up on the ticket, hit "Check Ticket Status" and enter the correct information to follow up on your support request.

Link to support: http://redcountyrp.com/support/

Closing​
We can't thank you enough for taking the time to read this article. We think the wait for this was worth it, so we hope you do too. Many hours have been put into developing everything. We consider this the start of a new generation for Red County Roleplay and everyone is welcome to join us, unless you're banned.

Frequent newsletters will be posted on the main page, so please check the website more often to check for updates. We hope you like this feature!

Thank you and welcome to Red County Roleplay 2.0! :thumbup: <3 More information on the 2.0a can be found here; http://redcountyrp.com/ .

Liam_Airey

Silver Member
With the weapon holster system, does this include Parachutes? (bags) :3

Tiger

Donator
Liam_Airey said:
With the weapon holster system, does this include Parachutes? (bags) :3
I'm afraid no.. but that doesn't mean the holster system isn't getting developed further. Maybe more features will be added, who knows!

JoseGarcia

Banned
Gladly we got option not to show it on our back(The weapons).
A great update, shout out to those hard working developer team!

Maxx

Platinum Member
wasn't there supposed to be a new weapon system coming with this update too?

Owen

Donator
Jackson. said:
The submitted sites does required a username and a password, to access. (Development's username)
It happened to me, I'm using chrome and I just opened a new tab then went to the UCP that way. It still asked for some password but I hit the x and it disappeared. Hope I helped :thumbup: