What's new

[Released] Red County Roleplay v2.0a

GMG123

Donator
x00 said:
Rich said:
SASP gets only 60 rounds for a desert eagle when using /equip, and there is no known way to increase this amount. Well done.

However, how does it look like on the other side of the equation? Enough people carry AK's and deagles with 2000+ rounds in them. What's going to happen to them?

Something is planned for the future to make both sides of the law have an equal chance.

Will illegal factions be given HQs which can't be attacked, and from which they can also spawn M4s? I think the balance leans a little more in favor with the PD- illegal role-players shouldn't be weakened anymore than they already are.

Booth

Banned
This isn't a Cops and Robbers server, Think of things from a realistic point of view. We are tryinfg to improve the quality and this is what you come back with?

Please, for the sake of the community stop making outragous comments like that.

ryan

Donator
Is a seat belt system ever going to come? It seems odd how you're a server which encourages high levels of RP and yet there's no seat belts on the server at all?

Kumode

Retired Admin
Don't hate on me or anything, but from the changelog this doesn't seem as anything grand. Not enough for me to come back and check it out.

x00

Retired Admin
Not everything is coming at once, there are going to be multiple 2.0 releases.

Tom

Donator
x00 said:
Not everything is coming at once, there are going to be multiple 2.0 releases.

ipFgBiU.png

Jambo

Donator
Kumode said:
Don't hate on me or anything, but from the changelog this doesn't seem as anything grand. Not enough for me to come back and check it out.

I sadly agree, I thought the first big update was going to be mind-blowing from the way everyone was anticipating it. Still looking forward to more updates though, maybe there'll be surprises in them.

Duleskie

Donator
I am so confused, to why everyone is complaining.. JUST BE HAPPY THERE WAS EVEN AN UPDATE! >.>