What's new

Regarding roleplaying injuries etc.

Kaspar

Donator
I always see RCFD whining how they got nothing to RP, but when I called a paramedic, it took them 20 minutes when I was 100 metres from their HQ. :s not always like that, but just an experience

Zane

Gold Member
Kaspar said:
I always see RCFD whining how they got nothing to RP, but when I called a paramedic, it took them 20 minutes when I was 100 metres from their HQ. :s not always like that, but just an experience
Not going to state that these situations don't happen because they do unfortunately, although we're trying to minimize these situations as much as possible.

But do note that we sometimes need to wait for 4 hours straight until someone decides to call 911, so members log off and then we're understaffed when calls come in. And when the people call we're getting flooded with multiple requests (911/rcsd/other) at once (no joke, its like this for 80% of the time). Can't confirm it was the case at your situation of course.

You can call us for many things actually (as stated in the main post) and not only for shot wounds or a fractured leg/arm. Two days ago we had a call by a person whose cat was stuck in a tree. It seems something stupid but it was a very nice rp experience by having such a rare and funny call which was rped seriously.

Timothy

Donator
No one wants to RP into full content or debt. Everyone thinks crashing into someone 100 times over is just a walk away, gets in car and drives away 100 miles an hour.. Yet, RPing dieases, It would come to the laziness part of it. I always try to think out of the square, What can I do to be more active - More fun in RP - More entertaining - Lesser of a boring RPer..

FranKie

Bronze Member
Damn when it's not airbags I always see /b skip? then they just repair their cars and drive away, guys, wake up, I fell off my bike at 30MPH and I almost broke something
hurts bad and you stay kinda shocked, IDk if it's adrenaline or sth but All I see is OOC Rage turned into IC when ppl crash their cars

Beauregard

Donator
FranKie said:
Damn when it's not airbags I always see /b skip? then they just repair their cars and drive away, guys, wake up, I fell off my bike at 30MPH and I almost broke something
hurts bad and you stay kinda shocked, IDk if it's adrenaline or sth but All I see is OOC Rage turned into IC when ppl crash their cars

+1. Although I drove my truck through a shop window ( i was drunk :whistling: ) and I walked away with no injuries, though the shock definitely was there. My friend was recently rear-ended by another driver, and he currently has back problems. So please, use common since when RPing an injury.

Also, to all bikers, if you crash on your bike, you will ALWAYS be thrown from the bike. It doesn't matter if the collision threw you off itself. You need to get off and /fall, /wounded, /crack or /sleep.