What's new

Announcement Red County Roleplay - 10 Years

Bluman

Donator
9zAca8G.png
HOLY SHIT lmfao Secret Zombie Room

It's been a fun ride! (still waiting for phone script)

Matty

Donator
The roleplay is very embarrasing, but SADVLA days were the best days.

I can't find any screenshots older than 2015, but there's some good ones:

sa-mp-001.png

If memory serves, a Management member gave out the winning lottery number to every player.
sa-mp-004.png

sa-mp-023.png

sa-mp-025.png

Back then, detectives stored guns and drugs in Burrito's
sa-mp-062.png

sa-mp-014.png

sa-mp-015.png

sa-mp-016.png

Aperture were transporting a live bomb that they couldn't disarm or something i forgot the details

sa-mp-045.png

sa-mp-050.png

J-R Parker

Donator
Can't believe it's been 10years since the server started... which means I've been here on and off for 9 now. Things have changed a lot over those years. I remember when the cars used to refresh every few minutes or so and you have to /save or /fsave every time you got out of a car to avoid it respawning. I did an awful lot of walking back to places after those lol. Things used to be so basic, but still work so well, and the development of the script on this server is beyond amazing. Here's to another 10years!!!! :drunk::drunk::luvrcrp::luvrcrp::luvrcrp::luvrcrp::luvrcrp::luvrcrp:

Llamas

Retired Admin
Can't believe it's been 10years since the server started... which means I've been here on and off for 9 now. Things have changed a lot over those years. I remember when the cars used to refresh every few minutes or so and you have to /save or /fsave every time you got out of a car to avoid it respawning. I did an awful lot of walking back to places after those lol. Things used to be so basic, but still work so well, and the development of the script on this server is beyond amazing. Here's to another 10years!!!! :drunk::drunk::luvrcrp::luvrcrp::luvrcrp::luvrcrp::luvrcrp::luvrcrp:

How's the kid doing from Claire Parker?! ;)