What's new

Announcement Red County Roleplay - 10 Years

Rvcboy

Retired Admin
I've been here for over 3 years and I'm happy to see how much the server and the community have evolved (excluding the few degenerates here and there). Back when I joined it was normal that there would be 50 players online during peak hours, now people say that the server's dead when player numbers are in that range. I also owe a thank you to the community and guys like @Alexi and @Meyrick for helping me with improving my English.
I also have to give some credit to @Smally for the web development he has done. Back when I started learning web development and fiddled around with HTML and CSS I often used RCRP's website as a reference to see how certain things have to be done and I partially do to this day. I've yet create a proper web app of my own but I slowly start to get hang of Laravel so lets see, maybe one day I'll do it :)

Some stuff I found from my Imgur:
g9QI17U.jpg
Jqe61Rm.png

itvhg6g.png

czeHtUd.png
HW96Xea.png
@Manu's odd pause icon above his head is caused by me using Ubuntu and not having the required font installed
txvW4re.png

Moneko

Diamond Member
all we did at legacy server was to OOC fuck around while people in mountain bikes or bmx ram killing noobs around while tommy pulling out a combat shotgun and rapid cbugging at everyone while factions are doing shit /fadvert and the admins are losing their minds lmao. cant stop laughing tho ty for that

Winged

Retired Admin
It's amazing how long ago the server actually started, ten freaking years. I joined in around late 2012, early 2013, so relatively recently compared to some of the other older players and it just doesn't feel like six, seven years have passed. I swear I still feel that features like /setunit were recent additions, but seeing them in Menace's screenshot makes me realise they were added several years ago. Mind blown.

Wish I still had my screenshots from back then, they're on my old PC - I'll have to do some digging.

Sidenote: If anyone was part of hitmen around February/March 2013 and ended up absolutely destroying a level 2 noob at Shepherds Rest (dont remember if that was the name then) who couldn't remember that the IC names were supposed to be said in chat without '_'... uhm-- hi.

P.S. To quote Tommy: 'Here's to another 10 years.'

JacenM

Donator
@TommyB I do believe your title was elevated to shotgun king after a particular situation where you wiped the entire fuckin SWAT division out. :D

Congrats to RCRP, been playing here since 2014 and it's probably one of the things that kept me sane.

DogNo

Donator
@TommyB and RCRP changed my life for the better. I went from a broken English skeleton-like retard to what I am today. Thanks to RCRP I managed to find a nice job, and even better. Thanks to RCRP and Tommy giving me a chance a while ago to join the tester and admin team, two weeks ago i found out I am accepted in my most desired university where I live, just because during these 9 years I went from "No move these is robbery" and @TommyB banning me in 2011(?) on his Mason character to what I am today. @TommyB, you have my deepest gratitude, I cannot stress enough how much I owe you, thank you from the bottom of my heart, friend.
BECAUSE OF THIS, LATER TODAY I AM GOING TO HOST DONATOR GIVEAWAYS SO STAY TUNED RCRP PEOPLE.