What's new

Recent rule changes

Connection

Donator
please remove monty park, it's a shitshow to watch level 2's dancing to russian music
God, I wish it was just level 2s. The other day I arrived on the scene of a dead body but couldn't bag it up because there was a group of 5+ people literally dancing on it with music playing until an off-duty Deputy that stood there doing nothing decided to /mask and grab a SWAT van to spray everyone.

Zoltan

Donator
Step in the right direction for sure. Also I think it would be good to set the default newb spawn to a town where a lot of solid activity with good RP is going on. It exposes the new player's to the good RP and not to the cancer of Monty park right off the bat. I totally saw someone else suggest that, so to whoever's idea it was originally good shit.

Sinnex

Donator
Step in the right direction for sure. Also I think it would be good to set the default newb spawn to a town where a lot of solid activity with good RP is going on. It exposes the new player's to the good RP and not to the cancer of Monty park right off the bat. I totally saw someone else suggest that, so to whoever's idea it was originally good shit.
high risk but high reward
that's like throwing radioactive fluids into a lake near to a big city

Moneko

Diamond Member
I like the rule 38 because that'll stop monty kids for having such attitude. Also abusing anims by OOC or /b interaction unless if it's necessary for RP situations must be prohibited, but I think that's fallen under the new rule already.

Sinnex

Donator
God, I wish it was just level 2s. The other day I arrived on the scene of a dead body but couldn't bag it up because there was a group of 5+ people literally dancing on it with music playing until an off-duty Deputy that stood there doing nothing decided to /mask and grab a SWAT van to spray everyone.
@JinChill