What's new

RCRP refuses to let me log in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JacenM

Donator
Soooooo, yeah, basically, I've done the normal troubleshooting, restarted my PC, reset my WLAN adapter, reset my router, reinstalled SAMP, but despite all this, I can't connect to RCRP, nor is RCRP pinging correctly (shows offline for me on the forums and on SAMP), so I don't know what's going on.

Someone wanna' give me the lowdown on what to do before I get drastic? (by drastic i mean snap my router, laptop and everything internet related in half)

Novi

Retired Admin
Oh well, was nice knowing you.

You have no access to any RCRP services? Is that correct?

Karv

Silver Member
Wouldn't it not let you on the forums if you couldn't connect to it?

Limuz

Donator
The server has been having trouble pinging lately, have you already tried to actually connect to the server?

Andrei

Donator
Happens to me aswell, I log in, choose a character, freezes for 5 seconds and closes gtasa.exe. I don't even get a crash log lol

León

Donator
well somehow I received the same punishment 5 minutes ago but I can't even choose a character..
after I type my password and press enter nothing happens
music keeps playing tho

Zakey

Silver Member
León said:
well somehow I received the same punishment 5 minutes ago but I can't even choose a character..
music keeps playing tho
Same here.

Nf3EqDz.jpg

$potify

Banned
Zakey said:
León said:
music keeps playing tho
Same here.

Nf3EqDz.jpg

This is because you have high packet loss. I suggest you continue to relog until it works or reset your internet router! :luvrcrp:

Zakey

Silver Member
$potify said:
This is because you have high packet loss. I suggest you continue to relog until it works or reset your internet router! :luvrcrp:
Yup, got that. Half of the commands I send also don't reach RCRP. It definitely is not a problem on my end, I've never had this happen before and on top of that, many people seem to have these issues right now.

danielleunglol

Bronze Member
My game freeze at the password box(or login box whatever you call it), I can hear the background music but I cant type anything in the box and I cant login to the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.