What's new

Questions regarding weapon RP. [5/5 answered]

Status
Not open for further replies.

lightyy

Donator
Alright, going to make this quick and simple. Thank you in advance for the answers. Alright, are you allowed to..

1.RP an AK as an M4? [no, although weapons acting similar to AKs are allowed]
2.RP weapon attachments, e.g. silencers, scopes, etc? [yes]
3.RP a golf club/baseball bat, etc. as something else, e.g. a fire axe? [yes]
4.RP a dildo/vibrator as a knife/machete, etc? [no ? ]
5.Can you RP certain objects (such as flowers/canes etc.) as sports bags, briefcases, or similar objects? (only just an example.)

Desiner

Silver Member
Re: Questions regarding weapon RP.

Hello lightyy!

1.RP an AK as an M4?
As far as I know you are not allowed to do that since an AK is a way different kind of weapon than a M4, however you are allowed to RP the AK47 as a similar kind of AK47 since there are multiple versions of the AK47.

2.RP weapon attachments, e.g. silencers, scopes, etc?
I'm not sure about this one because this can be easily powergamed, I suggest you to ask permission from an administrator before you are going to RP this.

3.RP a golf club/baseball bat, etc. as something else, e.g. a fire axe?
FD is RPing a cone as a fire axe so I don't see why you can't RP it as a fire axe, but you -must- create a /do for people that you are holding a fire axe instead of a club/baseball bat.

4.RP a dildo/vibrator as a knife/machete, etc?
I'm not sure about this one, maybe another helper/admin can help you with this.

~ Helper Desiner

Emmerdale

Retired Admin
Re: Questions regarding weapon RP. [2/4 answered]

FD doesn't use a cone as a fire axe, there is a different item we use and the reason for that is because we place a mod on it to make it look like a fire axe. And in all honestly, I don't think you can just roleplay the item you wish to want to roleplay it as. Same thing as the dildo/vibrator. But unfortunately, I don't know. I will get an admin because that's probably the best person to answer it.

lightyy

Donator

Contacted Dodds and got answers for my questions. Only one question remains. Doddsy disallowed rping dildos/vibrators as actual weaponry, like knives, but StickyFingers allowed it a while back when he was admin. I need someone to clear me on this.

Tiger

Donator

AK47 ain't carbine so nope.

lightyy

Donator

Emmerdale said:
I would honestly say no for the last one.
I wonder why, though. The animations of a two are the same as the knife, and it'd compensate for the restriction.

LemonPower

Retired Admin

Tiger said:
AK47 ain't carbine so nope.
People have been roleplaying that rifle from carbines to bullpup rifles to machine guns, realistically all these weapons would be available to civilians as long as they have the money and I've never seen administrators take action against the people doing this. As far as I know the actual GTA:SA M4 is restricted to the general public due to the game mechanics. The only rule that has been established (as far as I am aware) is the one that prohibits you from roleplaying your AK-47 as an AK-47u or other type of firearm that would give you an unfair method to conceal the otherwise large rifle.

Emmerdale

Retired Admin
Re: Questions regarding weapon RP. [3/4 answered]

Here, you go.

<23:01:25> "Jamie": Can you answer me this? "Are you allowed to RP a dildo/vibrator as a knife/machete, etc?"
<23:02:03> "Kemp": well
<23:02:05> "Kemp": controversial
<23:02:06> "Kemp": as
<23:02:13> "Kemp": irl knives are easy to access
<23:02:16> "Kemp": so ye i dont see why not

But honestly, I will tag this for Management as Kemp doesn't seem to sure about it either.

Status
Not open for further replies.