Questions regarding weapon RP. [5/5 answered]

Status
Not open for further replies.

lightyy

Donator
Re: Questions regarding weapon RP. [3/4 answered]

Emmerdale said:
Here, you go.

<23:01:25> "Jamie": Can you answer me this? "Are you allowed to RP a dildo/vibrator as a knife/machete, etc?"
<23:02:03> "Kemp": well
<23:02:05> "Kemp": controversial
<23:02:06> "Kemp": as
<23:02:13> "Kemp": irl knives are easy to access
<23:02:16> "Kemp": so ye i dont see why not

But honestly, I will tag this for Management as Kemp doesn't seem to sure about it either.
Thank you, I've added an additional question along the way, then.

DrTrollinski

Donator
Re: [Management]Questions regarding weapon RP. [3/5 answered

As for question five, I highly doubt that as there are already briefcases and backpacks that can be bought - most people RP the parachute as a sports bag/backpack, etc. So I wouldn't personally see the need for that - if you wish, I can get an admin for confirmation but I'm almost certain that that's pushing it to the limit a little, and is not necessary.

- DrTrollinski, Helper.

lightyy

Donator
Re: [Management]Questions regarding weapon RP. [3/5 answered

DrTrollinski said:
As for question five, I highly doubt that as there are already briefcases and backpacks that can be bought - most people RP the parachute as a sports bag/backpack, etc. So I wouldn't personally see the need for that - if you wish, I can get an admin for confirmation but I'm almost certain that that's pushing it to the limit a little, and is not necessary.

- DrTrollinski, Helper.
Right. That was provided as an example, although, and would provide rp depth as to holding something in hand. Was just wondering, anyways. :)

PuDzeh

Donator
Questions regarding weapon RP. [3/5 answered]

4.RP a dildo/vibrator as a knife/machete, etc? [no ?]

Yes, as in real life knives are easily accessible, just ensure if you are roleplaying the knife in combat for example, not to powergame and make sure people are fully aware that you are roleplaying the vibrator as a knife.

5.Can you RP certain objects (such as flowers/canes etc.) as sports bags, briefcases, or similar objects? (only just an example.)

Yes, you can do this, if you're able to describe what you're holding well and make sure people around you are informed of your choice to roleplay the cane for example as a sports-bag. Then there should be no issues with this at all.

I hope this answered your queries.

lightyy

Donator
Re: Questions regarding weapon RP. [3/5 answered]

PuDzeh said:
4.RP a dildo/vibrator as a knife/machete, etc? [no ?]

Yes, as in real life knives are easily accessible, just ensure if you are roleplaying the knife in combat for example, not to powergame and make sure people are fully aware that you are roleplaying the vibrator as a knife.

5.Can you RP certain objects (such as flowers/canes etc.) as sports bags, briefcases, or similar objects? (only just an example.)

Yes, you can do this, if you're able to describe what you're holding well and make sure people around you are informed of your choice to roleplay the cane for example as a sports-bag. Then there should be no issues with this at all.

I hope this answered your queries.
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.