What's new

Psychology of reasoning.

ziplo

Donator
I don't see the point in complaining about this post why does it interfere with anyone in any way shape or form??

I believe in the RCRP community living in love, harmony and contentment <3 Please follow in my footsteps and spread this message.

Sinnex

Donator
go whine at the 3 pages of other people who also complained
why are u still talking, what complains
i assume a guide on how to spam /fish and earn money by farming is better for the server and lets other ppls improve, seeing your standpoint

Hitman47

Donator
Before posting something like this in the future ask yourself who and what are you aiming to improve. As far as I know, there are decent roleplayers on the server and then there's the noobs. So, the decent roleplayers don't need this guide since they are... already decent in roleplaying. The noobs(sometimes can be found as decent but they are garbage) won't even bother to read this, and as a matter of fact they wouldn't understand it even if they read it a hundred times.
Pointless guide in my opinion, not sure if you did it to show off your basic psychology knowledge, but you wasted your time friend.

PackAttack

Faction Consultant
Before posting something like this in the future ask yourself who and what are you aiming to improve. As far as I know, there are decent roleplayers on the server and then there's the noobs. So, the decent roleplayers don't need this guide since they are... already decent in roleplaying. The noobs(sometimes can be found as decent but they are garbage) won't even bother to read this, and as a matter of fact they wouldn't understand it even if they read it a hundred times.
Pointless guide in my opinion, not sure if you did it to show off your basic psychology knowledge, but you wasted your time friend.
This is a very narrow minded way of looking at things. Even if this guide is questionable at best, it's not healthy to just say "oh, they won't improve" and give up. It's a good thing to post guides that detail proper ways to roleplay and to try to teach them, even if you don't think it'll work. A server will never improve if you have this line of reasoning.

andreas

Gold Member

better to post a guide than tell people not to post guides cause youre assuming all noobs arent willing to learn and have some sort of disability which keeps them from learning ways to improve their rp

lets do some grammar guides soon guys!

Sliver

Donator
put it this way; when you play, you watch a person's life/present. you can't change what happens to this person. you keep watching.