What's new

[POLL] How did you find out about RC:RP?

How did you find out about RC:RP?

• Server list in the SA:MP client

Votes: 93 24.8%
  • Recommended by a friend

Votes: 135 36.0%
  • SA:MP Forums

Votes: 14 3.7%
  • RC:RP Facebook fanpage

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Youtube videos

Votes: 95 25.3%
  • Livestreams (Youtube, Twitch, etc)

Votes: 5 1.3%
  • Google

Votes: 21 5.6%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 11 2.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tavio

Donator
I think I got banned on Crazy Bob's and went on looking for something different. I saw the name and was like this could be interesting. A change from all the shitty Croatian RP back than.. But it isn't really important to me how I started playing.
What actually made me stay untill today and will in the future is that it doesen't matter how much time passes or who leaves the community.. most people come back. The whole community has it's own history, now while I personally was not involved in most of these moments I still think that this community is simply the most amazing one. I legit don't even know how to express myself, I think the reasons for this community staying strong and jumping obstacles is because of the people.. I legit can't leave the server because i'd miss all the crazy fucks who play here. But that might be just me because I get attached to people too quick.. What actually brought a smile on my face is when I came back.. I felt so lost, didn't know anyones new name or anything, didn't even know if those same people play anymore. And in a matter of a days worth roleplaying around I figured out almost everyone I was roleplaying with was involved in the roleplay before I got banned. That makes me stay and will make me stay in the future, the fact that this community is so small and everyone knows each other. Don't ever grow RCRP <3

Poslano sa mog SM-J510FN koristeći Tapatalk

Jamie

Donator
Interesting enough, I had been playing on a Freeroam with @Toni for somewhat close to a year back in late 2015 and moved onto LS-RP soon after leaving the community on my own behalf, though it wasn't the place for me and I later found RC:RP midsummer, thankfully! :luvrcrp:

Rifle

Donator
Saw my brother JP playing this, back on 2010. I liked the idea so I decided to join. Don't know how he found this server though.
Got banned on my first day, along with my brother (IP ban), for somehow logging in with the CJ skin. :?

:luvrcrp:

FidelPH

Bronze Member
Meh I was driving by Palomino Creek and wondered how amazing it would be to Roleplay in that area - then did a full drive West only to wonder the same about Dillimore and Montygomery (not Blueberry that place is like the lowest quality shit) and I was like "Red County... Red County Roleplay" and wallah

Jboi

Head Administrator
>Server list in the SA:MP client
There's other servers!?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.