What's new

[POLL] How did you find out about RC:RP?

How did you find out about RC:RP?

• Server list in the SA:MP client

Votes: 93 24.8%
  • Recommended by a friend

Votes: 135 36.0%
  • SA:MP Forums

Votes: 14 3.7%
  • RC:RP Facebook fanpage

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Youtube videos

Votes: 95 25.3%
  • Livestreams (Youtube, Twitch, etc)

Votes: 5 1.3%
  • Google

Votes: 21 5.6%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 11 2.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crazy Andre

Retired Admin
forgot but i think it was some dude on a stunt server telling me about it in 2010

Yassin

Retired Admin
Hosted Tab. Just wanted to get in pursuits and I always got dm'd on cnr servers so I joined this one. Got banned on my first day for five days for water evading. Closed my internet and rejoined in a different name before the MA system. Finally roleplayed and returned back to my previous account after the ban. Was an enjoyable experience.

AdrenaLineRO

Donator
It started with my first roleplay server on MTA. After I got used to RPing I thought there might be better servers out there. First got on a romanian version of Redcounty. Then by mistake wrote the domain wrong and got this server here. The reason that made me stay was how much work has been done for this server, the mapping and systems were great ans they still are. Keep up the goos work! :luvrcrp:

Crunchy

Donator
Yassin said:
Hosted Tab. Just wanted to get in pursuits and I always got dm'd on cnr servers so I joined this one. Got banned on my first day for five days for water evading. Closed my internet and rejoined in a different name before the MA system. Finally roleplayed and returned back to my previous account after the ban. Was an enjoyable experience.
#YassinIsBanEvading

Status
Not open for further replies.