What's new

Please please get in!

Status
Not open for further replies.

iEscApE

My friend and me do a application user and we both denied, i saw his application and he was a really really bad, but they typed him he can do application again after the 8th, and to me it's was better a lot from him so now i can't to do application never! they said to me: It was decided that you may not re-apply in the future. How that's can be? and you can to give me a second chance to? please.. :(

T-Rock

Silver Member
Well the administration re-view team has decided that you wouldn't be a good addition for Red County Role Play community and maybe that's the reason you have been permanently denied. I believe an administrator will read this and he will have to decide to give you a second chance or not. I believe that everyone deserve a second chance and wish you good luck to get it! Just be a patient and wait for an administration team to re-view your request for the second chance! All I can say is good luck mate ;)

iEscApE

T-Rock said:
Well the administration re-view team has decided that you wouldn't be a good addition for Red County Role Play community and maybe that's the reason you have been permanently denied. I believe an administrator will read this and he will have to decide to give you a second chance or not. I believe that everyone deserve a second chance and wish you good luck to get it! Just be a patient and wait for an administration team to re-view your request for the second chance! All I can say is good luck mate ;)
Okay i'll wait, and his application was really bad but admin decide, and thanks... :D

Assault Rifle

Donator
If your application was better than your friends one, I can only imagine how it looked like. lol
Can you please post it here?

Parker

Silver Member
By looking at your basic English skills, personally I don't reckon you'd fit in all that well. This is a high-skill level roleplay server for English speakers. I am not being rude or anything. I completely understand the frustration as there are like hundreds of Dutch games I'd love to play, but they're all in Dutch - same goes for a lot of Russian SA:MP servers.

I'd suggest checking out a light roleplay server, getting your skills and comprehension of roleplay fully up-to-scratch and I'm sure if you did something sneaky in the future, you could re-apply.

It took me a lot to get in and I think I've come a long way. Well done on trying and I really do wish you the best for the future and enjoyment whilst trying to get into RP servers. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.