Please please get in!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My friend and me do a application user and we both denied, i saw his application and he was a really really bad, but they typed him he can do application again after the 8th, and to me it's was better a lot from him so now i can't to do application never! they said to me: It was decided that you may not re-apply in the future. How that's can be? and you can to give me a second chance to? please.. :(

T-Rock

Silver Member
IG Name
Donald_Rockefeller
IG Faction
Elite Trucking Co.
Well the administration re-view team has decided that you wouldn't be a good addition for Red County Role Play community and maybe that's the reason you have been permanently denied. I believe an administrator will read this and he will have to decide to give you a second chance or not. I believe that everyone deserve a second chance and wish you good luck to get it! Just be a patient and wait for an administration team to re-view your request for the second chance! All I can say is good luck mate ;)

T-Rock said:
Well the administration re-view team has decided that you wouldn't be a good addition for Red County Role Play community and maybe that's the reason you have been permanently denied. I believe an administrator will read this and he will have to decide to give you a second chance or not. I believe that everyone deserve a second chance and wish you good luck to get it! Just be a patient and wait for an administration team to re-view your request for the second chance! All I can say is good luck mate ;)
Okay i'll wait, and his application was really bad but admin decide, and thanks... :D

IG Name
Connor Smith
IG Faction
San Andreas State Police
Do you have any further questions?

IG Name
Classfield
IG Faction
Central Blocc Crips
If your application was better than your friends one, I can only imagine how it looked like. lol
Can you please post it here?

By looking at your basic English skills, personally I don't reckon you'd fit in all that well. This is a high-skill level roleplay server for English speakers. I am not being rude or anything. I completely understand the frustration as there are like hundreds of Dutch games I'd love to play, but they're all in Dutch - same goes for a lot of Russian SA:MP servers.

I'd suggest checking out a light roleplay server, getting your skills and comprehension of roleplay fully up-to-scratch and I'm sure if you did something sneaky in the future, you could re-apply.

It took me a lot to get in and I think I've come a long way. Well done on trying and I really do wish you the best for the future and enjoyment whilst trying to get into RP servers. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.