What's new

Payday interest and such

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corne

Donator
I've made this topic before but it was locked because it had gotten inactive and the question remained unanswered and I still want to know how interest rates are being calculated in the server and the things that influence it (and how they influence it). Six months ago I was told that a bunch of helpers were working on a guide for this but it is still nowhere to be found.

From personal experiences I've seen interest rates increase fast up to around 150k-200k and then slow down / decrease. I was also told the higher your level is the lower your interest will be. Is this true?

I hope anyone is able to give me a more clear answer on this because I'm quite interested in it and I dont think anyone fully knows how the interest rates work at this point.

Could someone with access to the gamemode perhaps answer this question if no-one else can?

Breadd

Silver Member
I THINK that the highest amount of interest you get is when you have $950,000 in your bank account.

Coco

Donator
Breadd said:
I THINK that the highest amount of interest you get is when you have $950,000 in your bank account.
It was actually one million, but it has maybe changed again.

Breadd

Silver Member
Coco said:
Breadd said:
It was actually one million, but it has maybe changed again.
Ah, yeah. It's 1 mil.

Corne

Donator
What about levels? How do they affect the payday interest? Is it true that the higher your level is the lower it will be?

Breadd

Silver Member
Corne said:
What about levels? How do they affect the payday interest? Is it true that the higher your level is the lower it will be?
I don't think the levels affect it.

Witting

Donator
Interest goes up by your bank account however after a certain amount of money, the rate will drop dramatically, it does increase with each bit of money but only fractionally - This is what I'd say since Evans has a 50k payday due to the money he has in the bank.

Edit; I don't believe levels effect it, if they do it must be by a very small margin.

JayChris

Donator
Way too much money would flow to the server if the interests would never end. The server already got too much money anyway.

Karner

Banned
If you have ~1,000,000 the interest rate is 0.3.
If you have more than 1,000,000 the interest rate is 0.05.

This means you're better off keeping exactly $1,000,000 in the bank until you reach $6,000,000.

gustav9797

Donator
Karner said:
If you have ~1,000,000 the interest rate is 0.3.
If you have more than 1,000,000 the interest rate is 0.05.

This means you're better off keeping exactly $1,000,000 in the bank until you reach $6,000,000.
:bow:

Status
Not open for further replies.