What's new

Need fast help PLease !! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Connor_Evans

Donator
Hey guys,
I've got this problem for gta Sa and need fast help because i cannot start, or even uninstall the game :S
basically, i was attempting to download a nice map mod for Gta, but then i had a problem where it crashed straight away. so i reinstalled gta sa and samp, and when i started SA-MP up, to connect to RC, it was still crashing. (i had this problem before, which the last thing i done to fix it was to delete everything in programme files and stuff, and then pop the disc back in and install it.) but then i had to restart my laptop because it was saying that one of the programmes in the GTA folder was running. the when i restarted my laptop, and went to click onto the disc to install GTA, i got this.
installshieldscreewup.png

i followed the folders and it lead to installshield, i have a feeling thats fucked up.... so.. if anyone can help me, give me suggestions, i will be sooooo happy, and if im able to get back on, i give a reward of 20k :)

Lots of cookies, Byee :)

Giga

Donator
Check the processes on Task Manager and kill that process?

Kay-Kay

Retired Admin
Find the file on the internet, download it and overwrite the old one. It should fix the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.