Need fast help PLease !! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
IG Name
Connor West
IG Faction
Saint's Of Erin
Hey guys,
I've got this problem for gta Sa and need fast help because i cannot start, or even uninstall the game :S
basically, i was attempting to download a nice map mod for Gta, but then i had a problem where it crashed straight away. so i reinstalled gta sa and samp, and when i started SA-MP up, to connect to RC, it was still crashing. (i had this problem before, which the last thing i done to fix it was to delete everything in programme files and stuff, and then pop the disc back in and install it.) but then i had to restart my laptop because it was saying that one of the programmes in the GTA folder was running. the when i restarted my laptop, and went to click onto the disc to install GTA, i got this.

i followed the folders and it lead to installshield, i have a feeling thats fucked up.... so.. if anyone can help me, give me suggestions, i will be sooooo happy, and if im able to get back on, i give a reward of 20k :)

Lots of cookies, Byee :)

Giga

Tester
IG Name
Robby Wilkinson
Check the processes on Task Manager and kill that process?

IG Name
N.Wolfe | A.Mendoza
IG Faction
Unemployed | Unemployed
Gta_Sa.exe on my computer

Alec

Retired Admin
IG Name
Alec_Rae
IG Faction
Civilian
Turn the computer off then back on, fixes 86.5% of all errors.

IG Name
Connor West
IG Faction
Saint's Of Erin
EDIT: i still have the problem, but it said something different now

feel free to comment on more suggestions <3

Kay-Kay

Retired Admin
IG Name
Kristian Keegan
IG Faction
SANN
Find the file on the internet, download it and overwrite the old one. It should fix the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.