What's new

My game lags a lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

norrisdavis

@Alin Avram if you are saying that your gpu usage is higher than usual then this could also be a virus that uses ur gpu as a mining rig
to check if u actually have that virus open task manager (leave it open don't close it) and check if your gpu usage drops if it does then u have that "smart virus"
because everytime you open the task manager the virus suspends the proccess to make you think that u don't have it
maybe it is not a virus but this happend to me so i thought i could help.

Alin Avram

Gold Member
@Alin Avram if you are saying that your gpu usage is higher than usual then this could also be a virus that uses ur gpu as a mining rig
to check if u actually have that virus open task manager (leave it open don't close it) and check if your gpu usage drops if it does then u have that "smart virus"
because everytime you open the task manager the virus suspends the proccess to make you think that u don't have it

I checked my PC with malwarebytes and I have monitored my GPU usage with and with-out the taskbar open, nothing was found with malwarebytes and nothing changed when the taskbar was open/close.

Alin Avram

Gold Member

I have also tried to disable my mods, it was still the same.

Tray

Silver Member
If those games are cracked then it's possible that you caught a virus. Sometimes not even the anti-virus will detect it. You should try to lower your visible objects limit, that might help.

Alin Avram

Gold Member
If those games are cracked then it's possible that you caught a virus. Sometimes not even the anti-virus will detect it. You should try to lower your visible objects limit, that might help.

I already did, and I downloaded the games from trustable sources ;)

Copeland

Donator
Well, the temperature causes the lag though. It overheats and causes the lag, you should check your cooling fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.