What's new

[MIGRATION] 11/7/2017 @ 2:00 UTC

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeGGGeNNdA

Diamond Member
I have a higher ping than usual in RCRP. I used to have 70 and now I have around 170-200. It doesn't happen with other servers hosted in London though. Any ideas what might be?

fr0st said:

RAZR

Donator
Y'all should use frost's diagnostic tool then send him a PM about the results and your problem. But most likely an ISP problem for each and every one of you. Personally, it fixed my minor packetloss and my terrible connection to the forums.

Chungus

Donator
LeGGGeNNdA said:
I have a higher ping than usual in RCRP. I used to have 70 and now I have around 170-200. It doesn't happen with other servers hosted in London though. Any ideas what might be?

fr0st said:

Shite internet.

Woods

Diamond Member
LeGGGeNNdA said:

fr0st said:
Same here, and I keep desyncing every 2 mins.

Morningstar

Donator
Giga said:
Cooodac said:
fr0st said:
Paxie said:
fixed my packet loss issues and made RCRP playable agai love u!!
hey atleast someone does, thanks.
i apreciate u to fr0st ! U r inactive tho u need to be more active in-game or else ull get fired
I have managed to reach 200 ping on RCRP for the first time in seven years. I have never been this proud.

WAE6bwq.png

I had a better connection and zero packet loss before the server moved. Now, I'm getting over 400+ ping and 2.5+ packetloss. If Giga's latency is reduced, I'm wondering why mine isn't-. unless he moved to a different country. I'm sending fr0st the results of the diagnostics tool to know what's up with this. :?

lars

dick advocate
Retired Admin
I'm still not desyncing, I'm just sad my ping only dropped by like 5. I've got a lot of friends who seem to desync now though :/

Status
Not open for further replies.