What's new

[MIGRATION] 11/7/2017 @ 2:00 UTC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chapo

Administrator
I like having double the ping I used to have, I also like being desynced 3/4's of the time I am playing.

Costa

Donator
KingTricky2G said:
I like having double the ping I used to have, I also like being desynced 3/4's of the time I am playing.

Yeah same here, I don't mind the ping since I went from 40-50 to 100-110 but I keep desyncing all the frikkin time.

fr0st

SysAdmin
System Administrator
Costa said:
KingTricky2G said:

Yeah same here, I don't mind the ping since I went from 40-50 to 100-110 but I keep desyncing all the frikkin time.

Would both of you please run the diagnostics tool here and PM me the output?

Please note: this needs to be done when the problem is going on. Running it when things are normal provides no insight.

Chungus

Donator
fr0st said:
Costa said:
KingTricky2G said:

Please note: this needs to be done when the problem is going on. Running it when things are normal provides no insight.

I genuinely feel like half the players don't actually know what packet loss and desync are lmao.

Costa

Donator
fr0st said:
Costa said:
KingTricky2G said:

Heading off but will do some tomorrow when I de-sync. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.