What's new

/members menu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theo

Donator
Is there any way to make the /members banner smaller? Here's a screenshot that shows how big is mine -_-
53478153.png
As you see,I can't see shit,because 50% of the banner is hidden,I can't see who's online,and many members are "hiden" too. Any idea how to make it smaller?

Fleur

Retired Admin
Increase your resolution.
When mine's 1200x800x16 and above, I can see the whole /members screen.

Theo

Donator
I know thay fixing it,but it's really annoying to changing you resolution so often! And if I make my resolution higher the game starts to dismember,because I have damned video card. Any other way?

Denali

Silver Member
I play in 1440x900 or something around there, and /members was bugged for my whole faction basically and now it's fixed.

Fleur

Retired Admin
James Reed said:
Aswer is that when the faction has a wipe is the main way
I'm sorry to tell you, but you've missed the whole point of the question.
He is asking about the 'banner' that shows up whenever you type /members, not the actual members of the faction.
You'll get an idea if you look at the screenshot on the first post.

Theo

Donator
Fleur said:
James Reed said:
Aswer is that when the faction has a wipe is the main way
I'm sorry to tell you, but you've missed the whole point of the question.
He is asking about the 'banner' that shows up whenever you type /members, not the actual members of the faction.
You'll get an idea if you look at the screenshot on the first post.
Yes,thanks for the clarification,Fleur. Anyone have any idea how to make it smaller (except the graphix,that idea is not really usefull...) ?

KFC

Donator
800px ├âÔÇö 600px
If you didn't resize the image, you're playing on a crappy (In terms of size) resolution.
Like everyone else is suggesting, increase the resolution. The chatbox will get smaller, but you'll have more real-estate on screen and the /members list will take less space on screen.

Esc > Options > Video Options > Scroll through Resolutions until you find one that fits well and maintains game performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.