What's new

/members menu

Status
Not open for further replies.

James Reed

Donator
You really like to argue when I post don't you and I did read the post before posting my self, but wen there is less people then the members bar becomes smaller

Fleur

Retired Admin
James Reed said:
You really like to argue when I post don't you and I did read the post before posting my self, but wen there is less people then the members bar becomes smaller
Seriously? Waiting for a faction wipe just to decrease the banner size? Please.
There are far more sane and reasonable ideas, such as the ones suggested above.
And unless you are the faction leader/owner, your suggestion is pretty much impossible to initiate and even if you are -
it is downright preposterous.

And I'm not arguing with you, I just wish you'd put more thought when posting and take other components into consideration.
If you can't take constructive criticism, you shouldn't be on the internet in the first place.

Theo

Donator
Okay,thank you for the suggestions,but I'll say it again - I have a damn crappy video card,and I can't play with more than 800x600! Usually that's the way I check who's online,by incrasing the resolution for a second. But constantly changing of the resolution,just to see who's online is annoying as hell. That's why I ask - any other ideas,than changing the resolution?

Fleur

Retired Admin
There's no way other than changing your resolution, I believe.
At least nothing that you can do at the moment, since it's an issue between how SA:MP, the script and GTA communicate.
Not too sure though.

Duff

Donator
Fleur said:
There's no way other than changing your resolution, I believe.
At least nothing that you can do at the moment, since it's an issue between how SA:MP, the script and GTA communicate.
Not too sure though.

You're quite right Fleur, it's the OPs screen resolution that is the problem.

Kay-Kay

Retired Admin
There's no other way than changing the resolution. I play with a very crappy video card, and it's pretty annoying, but there's nothing that we can do about it, unless we switch to a different resolution.

Connor_Evans

Donator
Theo said:
Okay,thank you for the suggestions,but I'll say it again - I have a damn crappy video card,and I can't play with more than 800x600! Usually that's the way I check who's online,by incrasing the resolution for a second. But constantly changing of the resolution,just to see who's online is annoying as hell. That's why I ask - any other ideas,than changing the resolution?

Try putting frame limiter off, FX on low, then trying boosting up the resolution untill it starts to lag, im not saying it will change it completely, but give it a try ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.