Votes: 3 10.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

michaelw352

Donator
STiG said:
I think this might be an issue.

The fox skin replaces the Cesar skin and the other animals do it as well.

This won't work.

Trust me I installed it correctly.

Just elimante the skins that the animals use, so that people can't buy the skins. Then, script in a place near the hunting area where you can buy a hunting license. After that, you can tell the script that when the skin ID is killed with a license, a red mark will appear where you killed the animal. You would then walk up to the mark where you can loot the skin, and meat, and then bring it back to the hunting building to retrieve cash. To prevent abuse, you would just tell the script that you can only hunt maybe 1 bear per day, and receive cash for its resources. It kind of follows the same concept as fishing in RC-RP.

STiG

Donator
michaelw352 said:
STiG said:

This won't work.

Just elimante the skins that the animals use, so that people can't buy the skins. Then, script in a place near the hunting area where you can buy a hunting license. After that, you can tell the script that when the skin ID is killed with a license, a red mark will appear where you killed the animal. You would then walk up to the mark where you can loot the skin, and meat, and then bring it back to the hunting building to retrieve cash. To prevent abuse, you would just tell the script that you can only hunt maybe 1 bear per day, and receive cash for its resources. It kind of follows the same concept as fishing in RC-RP.

Fucking winner right here. Lets do it!

michaelw352

Donator
STiG said:
michaelw352 said:
STiG said:

This won't work.

Right on STiG! If I get time later this weekend, I'll try to make it myself. I have experience in the PAWN language.

Morgan

Donator
michaelw352 said:
STiG said:
michaelw352 said:
STiG said:

This won't work.

Right on STiG! If I get time later this weekend, I'll try to make it myself. I have experience in the PAWN language.

Sounds really cool! If this is getting added I'll finally get something to use my Shotgun for ;)
Also this could add SO much RP. Actually best idea I've seen to RC-RP. This should really be taken in consiteration.

Sparky

Donator
I love this idea!
How about we poke this shit to an admin or even Alec, see what he'll say about this.

Mikhail_Resnov

Donator
What about illegal hunting? So you could kill animals. But don't retreive their meat and skin. The SAFR would have more things to do, correct?

STiG

Donator
Mikhail_Resnov said:
What about illegal hunting? So you could kill animals. But don't retreive their meat and skin. The SAFR would have more things to do, correct?

It's been established that would happen.

Morgan

Donator
STiG said:
Mikhail_Resnov said:

It's been established that would happen.

Illegal hunting?
Fuck, we would be busy!

Status
Not open for further replies.