STiG

Donator
michaelw352 said:
STiG said:
michaelw352 said:
STiG said:
Wow this is cool!

I hope so! I would definitely use it!

It would really boost the role-play activity in Flint County.

I downloaded this and tested it on other servers, not bad... not bad at all.

Some bugs though.

The one bug I noticed is that there is this one bear that follows a certain motion path into a lake, and then he's dead. If you look for the foxes, and wolfs up the trail from where you found the bears, you can tell that the wolfs, and foxes have more of a randomized motion path as opposed to the bears that have a certain motion path surrounding the perimeter of the lake. I really wish they would include deer in the script.

EDIT: I noticed two other bugs. Some bears will not respond to being shot, or attacked. The other one is that GTA: SA crashes when you run into a bear with a vehicle.

Yup noticed these too.

Game doesn't crash with every bear you run over though. Only some.

michaelw352

Donator
I would like to thank everyone for the their input, but I am still waiting for an administrative approval to use this modification in Red County Roleplay. If this gets approved, I am selling my turismo, and getting a journey to go camping, and also wild-life spectating in Flint County! :D

STiG

Donator
This could lead to so many great things added to the server :)

michaelw352

Donator
STiG said:
This could lead to so many great things added to the server :)

I know right? This mod alone could put Flint County on the map for Red County RP. Heck, if this mod is approved, I'm gonna trade in my sultan for a journey just to go to Flint County, and observe wildlife.

Status
Not open for further replies.