What's new

Master account character creation problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clayton

Well, when i try to create a new character on my master account, It display a message that " You have created a new character for your master account " But in actual No character is created for my master account. Still character list is Zero. Anyone know how to solve this porblem? I shall be very thankful to you.

Clayton

My master account accepted, but when i try to to make a new character, then nothing happens there. I mean character not creating for my master account.

Emmerdale

Retired Admin
Clayton said:
My master account accepted, but when i try to to make a new character, then nothing happens there. I mean character not creating for my master account.

So you've created your Master account which has been accepted and it will not allow you to create a character?

Clayton

Jason_Jeffery said:
Clayton said:

So you've created your Master account which has been accepted and it will not allow you to create a character?
Yes.

Timothy

Donator
Clayton said:
Jason_Jeffery said:
Clayton said:

Yes.

Tried everything?

If not, possible bug.

Clayton

Timothy said:
Clayton said:
Jason_Jeffery said:
Clayton said:

Yes.

Tried everything?

If not, possible bug.
:oops:
I tried serveal times, but nothing happened. Im waiting now my character creation and this **** not doing any thing. :oops:

T-Rock

Silver Member
You using this format and you cannot create the character?

6a3e0-halp-5b.png

Katashi

Donator
Alright, I'll lock this now. If you want it unlocked, feel free to PM me or any other helpers.

Status
Not open for further replies.