Master account character creation problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined
Jun 26, 2013
Messages
35
Likes
0
#1
Well, when i try to create a new character on my master account, It display a message that " You have created a new character for your master account " But in actual No character is created for my master account. Still character list is Zero. Anyone know how to solve this porblem? I shall be very thankful to you.
 
Joined
Jul 16, 2012
Messages
306
Likes
0
#2
Is your Master Account accepted and reviewed by the admin team? Or maybe you haven't created a character.
 
Joined
Jun 26, 2013
Messages
35
Likes
0
#3
My master account accepted, but when i try to to make a new character, then nothing happens there. I mean character not creating for my master account.
 

Emmerdale

Retired Admin
Joined
May 22, 2011
Messages
5,348
Likes
55
#4
Clayton said:
My master account accepted, but when i try to to make a new character, then nothing happens there. I mean character not creating for my master account.
So you've created your Master account which has been accepted and it will not allow you to create a character?
 
Joined
Jun 26, 2013
Messages
35
Likes
0
#5
Jason_Jeffery said:
Clayton said:
My master account accepted, but when i try to to make a new character, then nothing happens there. I mean character not creating for my master account.
So you've created your Master account which has been accepted and it will not allow you to create a character?
Yes.
 
Joined
Aug 13, 2010
Messages
7,065
Likes
22
#6
Clayton said:
Jason_Jeffery said:
Clayton said:
My master account accepted, but when i try to to make a new character, then nothing happens there. I mean character not creating for my master account.
So you've created your Master account which has been accepted and it will not allow you to create a character?
Yes.
Tried everything?

If not, possible bug.
 
Joined
Jun 26, 2013
Messages
35
Likes
0
#7
Timothy said:
Clayton said:
Jason_Jeffery said:
Clayton said:
My master account accepted, but when i try to to make a new character, then nothing happens there. I mean character not creating for my master account.
So you've created your Master account which has been accepted and it will not allow you to create a character?
Yes.
Tried everything?

If not, possible bug.
:oops:
I tried serveal times, but nothing happened. Im waiting now my character creation and this **** not doing any thing. :oops:
 

T-Rock

Silver Member
Joined
Apr 4, 2013
Messages
1,027
Likes
0
IG Name
Donald_Rockefeller
IG Faction
Elite Trucking Co.
#8
You using this format and you cannot create the character?

 
Joined
Sep 8, 2012
Messages
2,564
Likes
41
#10
Alright, I'll lock this now. If you want it unlocked, feel free to PM me or any other helpers.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.