Master account character creation problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, when i try to create a new character on my master account, It display a message that " You have created a new character for your master account " But in actual No character is created for my master account. Still character list is Zero. Anyone know how to solve this porblem? I shall be very thankful to you.

Is your Master Account accepted and reviewed by the admin team? Or maybe you haven't created a character.

My master account accepted, but when i try to to make a new character, then nothing happens there. I mean character not creating for my master account.

Emmerdale

Retired Admin
Clayton said:
My master account accepted, but when i try to to make a new character, then nothing happens there. I mean character not creating for my master account.
So you've created your Master account which has been accepted and it will not allow you to create a character?

Jason_Jeffery said:
Clayton said:
So you've created your Master account which has been accepted and it will not allow you to create a character?
Yes.

Clayton said:
Jason_Jeffery said:
Clayton said:
Yes.
Tried everything?

If not, possible bug.

Timothy said:
Clayton said:
Jason_Jeffery said:
Clayton said:
Yes.
Tried everything?

If not, possible bug.
:oops:
I tried serveal times, but nothing happened. Im waiting now my character creation and this **** not doing any thing. :oops:

T-Rock

Silver Member
IG Name
Donald_Rockefeller
IG Faction
Elite Trucking Co.
You using this format and you cannot create the character?

Alright, I'll lock this now. If you want it unlocked, feel free to PM me or any other helpers.

Status
Not open for further replies.